The Vampire's Moon

The vampires and werewolves took my parents from me, but they also gave me my life.
This is the story of Michelle Nicksons, the girl who is half werewolf-half vampire. She is the only of her kind, since inter-species breeding isn't supposed to be possible. Yet, here she was. The only of her kind as far as she knew. Growing up in the countryside, hidden from the rest of her kind, no one knows she exists. Her parents had been afraid as to what kind of reaction the other species would have about her. Would she be too dangerous? Would they exterminate her as a horrible mistake? Or would she be welcomed with open arms? Rather than risk the formers, Michelle and her parents stay away from the other races. But someone finds out where they are. After her parents are killed-murdered, in fact-by their own kind, Michelle nurtures a growing hate for her own kind, and decides to avoid them at all costs. Living with foster parents who don't really give a damn what's she'd doing, she lives her life secluded, without family or friends. Until one day in school, when the new students happen to be a vampire, and a werewolf. She piques their curiosity, and in a rash, judgementless moment, reveals the scars that show she knows of their kind. This fascinates them further. Determined to find out her secret, they constantly pursue her.
Will Michelle be able to let go of her hate, and embrace what she is? Can she accept the odd attraction between her, and the handsome, blonde vampire that is Benjamin...or will she fight it? And who is this ominous 'Emperor' she learns about?
  1. Chapter 1:Michelle
    Michelle, reclusive female heroine of the story, meets vampire Benjamine and werewolf Ricky, the last people she could want to meet....
  2. Chapter 2:Benjamin
    Benjamin goes home with Ricky, unable to stop thinking about Michelle, wondering what she could possibly be hiding.
  3. Chapter 3:Michelle
    Michelle goes home, and you get a bit of an insight on what exactly is going on with her.
  4. Chapter 4:Benjamin
    Benjamin and Ricky discuss Michelle, coming up with a plan to end all plans.....FLIRT!!
  5. Chapter 5:Michelle
    Benjamin suddenly decides to put the moves on Michelle at school, and only succeeds in pissing her off.
  6. Chapter 6:Benjamin
    Benjamin gets ragged on by Ricky, and the two head to the park, to come across Michelle?!
  7. Chapter 7:Michelle
    Short, but sweet, and to the point!
  8. Chapter 8:Benjamin
    Ricky and Benjamin come across a mysterious black werewolf, who, unbeknownst to them, is really Michelle?!
  9. Chapter 9:Michelle
    Michelle makes it to the hill, where Benjamin and Ricky soon join her, but when something passes between Michelle and Benjamin, she feels something she hasn't felt before....
  10. Chapter 10:Benjamin
    Benjamin battles with his feelings, and him and Ricky form a plan...AGAIN.
  11. Chapter 11:Michelle
    Michelle is lured to Benjamin's home, where she is questioned, and when her fangs suddenly pop out in her mouth, what will she do??
  12. Chapter 12:Benjamin
    Benjamin and Ricky discuss living arrangements.
  13. Chapter 13: Michelle
    Benjamin shows her his room, and Michelle gets a bit of a look at her feelings.
  14. Chapter 14:Benjamin
    Benjmain discovers that-shocker!-Michelle is Savanah Nicks?!
  15. Chapter 15:Michelle
    Michelle tells the story of how her parents died.
  16. Chapter 16:Benjamin
    Benjamin and Ricky discuss a plan for Michelle, and Benjmain decides to comfort her.
  17. Chapter 17: Michelle
    Benjamin comes to comfort Michelle, and a sweet little moment happens.
  18. Chapter 18: Benjmamin
    Benjamin, the little idiot, realizes a few things and Ricky jokes....again.
  19. Chapter 18.5:Michelle's Dream
    Michelle has a dream about her father's death, and comes to accept something by the end of it.
  20. Chapter 19:Michelle
    Benjamin and Michelle meet up in the morning, and do some fang feeling...lol
  21. Chapter 20:Benjamin
    Ricky and Benjamin discuss progress, and Michelle bathes.
  22. Chapter 21:Michelle
    After a run in with the preps at school, Michelle and Benjamin pretend to be a couple to get out of it?!
  23. Chapter 22:Benjamin
    A secret plan to push the two together?!
  24. Chapter 23: Michelle
    When Michelle discovers her first kiss was planned, she feels betrayed and runs away to the park for a bit before deciding to face her problem.
  25. Chapter 24:Benjamin
    Benjamin waits for Michelle to return, and when she finally does...?
  26. Chapter 25:Michelle
    Michelle comes back to talk to Benjamin and...holy cow! Steamy moment!
  27. Chapter 26: Benjamin
    Benjamin and Ricky discuss the mysterious 'Emperor'...
  28. Chapter 27:Michelle
    Michelle, Benjamin, and Ricky all toss jokes and play around, when a knock at the door introduces us to a new character...Sylvia!
  29. Chapter 28:Benjamin
    Sylvia turns out to be a royal bitch, and they learn that he races are mobilizing?!
  30. Chapter 29:Michelle
    Benjamin speaks of his past, and you discover Sylvia is his ex?! EWWW!
  31. Chapter 30:Benjamin
    Benjamin is hiding something from Michelle? And what's this about leaders....
  32. Chapter 31:Michelle
    Michelle, Benjamin, and Ricky arrive at the camps, and after a demonstration, discuss the Emperor. Michelle suddenly passes out?!
  33. Chapter 31.5:Michelle's Vision
    Michelle relives the moment of her mother's death.
  34. Chapter 32:Benjamin
    Michelle wakes up.
  35. Chapter 33:Michelle
    Michelle and Benjamin hang around the bowl and the new character, Michael, suddenly kisses her?!
  36. Chapter 34:Benjamin
    Michelle runs after Benjamin to explain, but he doesn't seem to believe her?!
  37. Chapter 35:Michelle
    Michelle discovers the shocking truth about Michael and Sylvia?!
  38. Chapter 36:Benjamin
    The boys learn the truth about Sylvia and Michael, and decide to follow after Michelle.
  39. Chapter 37:Michelle
    Michelle awakes and is soon greeted by the Emperor, and he's everything she was afraid he would be...and more.
  40. Chapter 38:Benjamin
    OMG!!!!! What the heck!! NOOOOOOOOO!
  41. Chapter 39:Michelle
    When it seemed as though it was all lost, a final hope appears in the form of a life changing sacrifice...
  42. Chapter 40:Benjamin
    Benjamin is on the brink of death, when the voice of an angel calls to him....
  43. Chapter 41:Michelle
    Ricky comes to the end of his time...
  44. Chapter 41.5:Ricky's End
    Ricky's trip into the light...from his point of view.
  45. Chapter 42:Benjamin
    Benjamin is becoming aware of his surroundings...
  46. Chapter 43:Michelle
    A new face around the Vampire's Moon..
  47. Epilogue:Ten Years Later
    And so, our tale of romance, adventure, suspense, and, overall, love, finally comes to a close as we introduce the new generation...