The Vampire's Moon

Chapter 16:Benjamin

I waited until Michelle had closed the bedroom door before speaking.
"I don't believe it," I whispered.
"I know," said Ricky.
"I bet she hasn't ever told anyone that story. It must have been hard for her, living alone; even is she won't admit it. She's probably never had anyone to comfort her. She's lived with this grief all her life. No wonder she hated us on sight, I'd hate us too if I were her."
"Me, too." Ricky looked over at me. "So how are we going to go about this? She warned us that she could kill us if she wanted."
I shook my head. "I don't think she wants to kill us. If she did she would have earlier instead of telling us all this. As long as we don't try to kill her first, I don't think she'll kill us."
Ricky nodded. "Okay, so what are we going to do?"
"Tomorrow, we'll take her to the hill we were on last night. I'll teach her there how to better control her strength. You can come in wolf form, we'll be far enough from civilization that no one will see you. She may actually change into wolf form too, if she wants to. She probably doesn't get many chances to do it herself."
"Okay." Ricky seemed to like the idea of turning into a werewolf twice in only a few days.
"I'm going to go check on her; she may want comforting." I stood and walked to the stairs.
"Whatever, you just want another chance to flirt. Or maybe you want another hug?" Ricky called after me. He started laughing.
I ignored him as I ascended the stairs, knowing he was right, that I did want to flirt a bit. I also knew though, that right now she was the one who probably needed a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
How cute!!!!