The Vampire's Moon

Chapter 27:Michelle

I woke up around three in the morning, and was surprised to find both Ricky and Benjamin on the couch when I bounded down the stairs. They didn't see me, and I willed Ricky to go into the kitchen and get a bowl of ice cream. He stood, shocked, and walked into the kitchen. I walked around and sat on the couch next to Benjamin.
He took one look at me, then at Ricky being forcibly pushed around the kitchen and caught on to what was going on.
"You certainly made a servant out of him," he said, and laughed.
"It wasn't so much the ice cream as the privacy that I wanted," I said.
"Privacy?" He raised an eyebrow. "For what?"
I rolled my eyes. "You really are a dolt, aren't you?" I leaned over and kissed him. "Understand now?"
His eyes grew excited. "Yeah, I understand."
Benjamin wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. My hands knotted in his hair, and I closed my eyes. When Ricky walked back in, I opened one eye and willed him to wait until I'd finished. When we pulled back after another second or so-it was a bit awkward with him watching-I willed Ricky to hand me the ice cream. He sat on the other side of Benjamin on the couch.
"You have really got to stop doing that," Ricky said. "I don't like having to get ice cream just so you two can be alone."
"Awe, Ricky'd like a kiss too?" I turned to the two boys. "Benjamin, kiss him."
To my surprise, Benjamin started to lean over to Ricky. He gave me an anxious look, and tried to fight the force that pushed him.
"Wait, wait! That was a joke! You don't have to!" I watched as the force pushing Benjamin stopped, and he moved away from Ricky; who was leaning away as far as the couch would let him. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I'll have to watch what I say, or make sure I'm not looking at you while I say stuff."
Ricky straightened up. "You got that right! You almost made Benjamin kiss me!" He shuddered, then laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face though, Benjamin. It was funny!"
Benjamin scowled, then grinned. "At least I'm not her servant."
They threw playful insults at each other until a knock at the door made us all go silent. Who could be here at this hour?
"I'll get it," I said.
I could feel the vampire presence on the other side. I answered the door to discover a young woman who appeared to be sixteen standing in the doorway. She had short brown hair and smoky grey eyes. She wore blue jeans and a pink spaghetti strap. She had on black wedge heels, and hoop earrings so large they touched her shoulders.
"Hi," she said. She frowned when she saw me clearly. "I'm sorry, I thought Benjamin and Ricky lived here."
"They do." I gestured with my hand for her to follow me. "Come in, what's your name?"
"Sylvia."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sylvia finally makes her appearance....the climax is coming up soon. See what part they all play!