Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 10

I was walking to Matt's car, Olivia was already in there and so was Matt. They were waiting for me. Papparazzi were everywhere asking me questions. I tried to hurry and get in Matt's car. I sat in the passenger seat and we drove off leaving the papparazzi stranded inthe hospital parking lot.

Eventually we got home and Matt's band and there girlfriends was there. Leana was the first to come up to me and hug me and congratulating me and Matt. They all took turns holding homding the baby. Michelle and Brian then went out and came back with Booze and about 5 magazines.

"Your on the front page of these mags" Michelle said to me handing me the mags. I read the covers.

'Stacy-Ann goes in labour a month early!'

'Stacy-Ann has a baby daughter'

'Stacy-Ann and Matt are the new happy parents of there daughter'

'Stacy-Ann went in labour earlier today'

'New of Stacy-Ann and Matt's miracle'

Wow! news travels fast. I read all about me and Matt and our daughter. Now all are fans, friends and family new about it! Great!

Everyone left leaving me to change and put to sleep my daughter. After putting her to sleep it was late at night so I went straight to my room to change. Matt was already in bed so I changed and got in with him. I placed my Head og his tattooed chest and we talked for a bit.

-Next morning-

"Stacy, Stacy" Matt said shaking me.

"Ok, Ok i'm awake" I mumbled half asleep.

"You have a visiter downstairs" Matt said walking back out the room.

I shot up in bed and clambered out. I pulled my dressing gown around me and walked downstairs.

"Mom!" I shouted, then remembered the baby I quietend down.

We chatted and then the baby woke up, Matt went to her and then Mom went out to her villa she stayed in while she visited. Matt started to act weird.

"Stacy we need to talk" Matt said looking at the carpet.

"Ok" I had a bad feeling about this. I sat on the end of our bed and waited for Matt to speak.

"You know I love you and everything which is why I have to do this.." Matt stumbled through his words ".....Will you marry me" He finished looking into my eyes.

"Yes" I gasped and hugged him hard.

-Three months later-
-The wedding-

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was curled and styled by Gena, Zacky's girlfriend. My make-up was done the right way and it looked perfect. That was applied by Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend. Michelle and Leana had helped me into my dress as well as there own. Lacey, Leana, Michelle and Gena were my bridesmaids. Val was as well. Val was Matt's ex, she was also Michelle's twin sister. Me and Val were mates. We always were. Nothing changed when she found out I was dating her ex.

My family was just outside waiting for me and Jimmy to walk down the aisle with the bridesmaids. Jimmy was going to walk me down instead of Dad. Dad didn't want to do it. It hurt me for a while until he said he couldn't walk far without getting tired which was due to an illness. He's getting better though.

I grabbed my bouqet and walked out the door of my dressroom. I linked my arm with Jimmy's and we headed towards the door where everyone was waiting. The music started then Leana and Lacey walked out. Then Val. Then me and Jimmy. Then Michelle and Gena behind us. Everyone smiled as I walked down.
Me and Matt did our vows and did our kiss. Then we party'd all night.
The honeymoon was lovely. It was so romantic.
When we got home it was kinda sad because I wanted to stay in Hawaii forever. Hawaii was where the honeymoon was.

I went away for a few days with my daughter and a few friends. I stayed in LA for three days and then heading home was the worst thing that ever happened to me!
♠ ♠ ♠
like it comment it
xxx