Shattered Dreams!

Chapter 9

The nurses cut the billical cord and put the baby in a while towell cloth and handed it to me. I took the bundle and stared and my little baby.

"Congratulation Stacy-Ann you have a baby girl" The nurse said smiling at me.

"Welcome to the world princess" I whispered befoe handing her to the nurse to get cleaned up. It's ahame Matt wasn't here.

"May I use my phone to ring Matt and my Mom and Dad?" I asked the nurse cleaning my baby. She nodded and made another nurse pass my phone over to me. I dialled a number and waited.

"Hello" Matt's worried voice came.

"Hey it's me Stacy" I said calmy.

"Are you ok? You don't sound like your in labour" Matt said confused.

"I've had the baby. It's a girl and where are you?" I asked him.

"Stuck in traffic" Matt said. He sounded stressed. We said goodbye and I told my Mom and Dad and they said they'll come straight away.

My baby was handed back to me and few minutes after I finished calling everyone. She was dressed in a white sleepsuit, Her eyes closed as she slept. She had little hairs stuck to her head which were dark brown her black. I couldn't tell in this light. I looked up and saw Matt walk in. He looked at me then the baby and smiled. He sat next to me on the bed and put an arm around me and kissed me.

"You did well" Matt said after the kiss.

"What'cha mean?" I asked him.

"The pain and suffer giving birth, you went through it without anyone supporting you and now we have a daughter that;s beautiful" Matt said stroking our daughters tiny face.

I handed the baby to him and he held her with a smile. I looked at them both and they looked adorable. The two people I now loved with all my heart was here with me and I felt complete. Well not fully complete as my Mom and Dad wasn't here. While I was thinking that the rest of Avenged Sevenfold came in and gasped.

"Aww that's soo sweet" Jimmy said to me kissing my cheek. "there's a new generation in our family" Jimmy said.

Jimmy didn't mean the Avenged Sevenfold family that held the Guys, the guys girlfriends, The guys parents and the Guys children, he meant our family. Jimmy was my cousin, and his parents moved away from mine when I was 13 years old which meant he was 15 and had to move as well. Me and Jimmy were really close back in the day and when I met him again with the guys when I was 19 it was difficult for me. Seeing him again in a cafe just left me wanting to run home and cry but I knew I couldn't. But we soon got close again and now Me and the Band were best friends and they were like brothers to me except Matt he felt like my Fiance and I loved him sooo much!
The guys all took turns holding the baby and taking photo's before heading off. Then my Mom and Dad came in and they held the baby and took more photos and then they made phone calls and the rest of my family that was in California came and held the baby and more photo's was taken. Matt and the rest of my family then went home so I could rest and sleep.

-Jimmy's pov-

Looking at my beautiful cousin Stacy-ann sitting on the bed holding the bundle, made me lose breath and making me feel so good. I held the baby for the first time and noticed it had Matt's eyes and Stacy's mouth. She also had dark hair like both Matt and Stacy. I then left the happy couple to coo and aww and love there new baby and I headed home to my wife Leana.

"Hey Leana, you home?" I called shutting the front door.

Leana came out the kitchen hands on hips. She didn't look happy.

"Where have you been. I've tried calling you more than six times" She shouted at me.

"Sorry I was at the hospital" I said looking at the floor as I realised I was nearly two hours late from taking Leana shopping.

"Hospital?" She said calming down and looking at me in concern.

"Yeah! Stacy-Ann went in labour" I explained to her.

"Oh that's lovely, what she have?" She said sudden excitment in her voice.

"A girl" I replied.

"Yay, girls rule" She said her hands in the air and swaying them.

"Yeah whatever" I said shaking my head and placing my hands on my hips.
Girls huh!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it :)