Status: posting on mibba and fanfiction

Heron Blue

My name is Edi, just Edi

Full Name: Edith Raige Sanders (Edi)

Age: 23 (Feb 18)

Rank (Lance Corporal, Corporal, Sergeant, Second Lieutenant, Lieutenant): Lieutenant

Appearance (Gender/height/weight/ skin color/ eye color/hair color/ hair style distinguishing features/ scars/ tattoos): Female, 5ft 6in, 120 lbs, peachy color not real white and not tan, blue eyes with a yellow green around the pupil, long loose curly hair color is strawberry blonde with a darker blonde hint to it, light freckles across her nose, a scar on her shoulder from being shot on her first day of working as a soldier, angel wing tattoos on her back that represent her twin brother and parents who died when she was 16 and a tattoo on the inside of her left arm that says "HELL IS EMPTY AND ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE" (Looks like Michaela McManus in the movie cafe)

Personality: She is a strong, sarcastic, and assertive character that follows the rules and enforces the rules but behind her strong exterior is a scared little girl that misses her brother and parents. Che can also be a bit of a show off and likes to have competitions with the other team members. She is known to go home from a mission to soak in the bath tub and cry. No one knowns about her mysterious past and how she came to be the person she is now except Lester her file is the most classified of them all.

Family Life: No family they are all deceased- Mother Alice age 40 Father Henry age 42 Twin Brother Jonathan age 16

Relationships: Never had a steady relationship because of her haunted past but Becker seems to think he can fix that problem

How/why were you recruited to the ARC?: Edi join the army at age 18 and was asked by Lester at age 21 to join the ARC because he had read her file about the accident with her and her family. He treats her as almost his own sister because he is more worried about her than the others when she first started mission and frozen up un able to respond and would constantly not sleep because of nightmares. Her file reads about her family being killed by a Spinosaurus and her being trapped inside the cretaceous time for 2 years. When she got out no one believed her they thought she was crazy causing her to join the army.

Strengths/weaknesses: She is a quick thinker and good at tricking the animals but not when she first started. She is good with finding the weak points on the creatures especially the ones from the cretaceous era. The memories of her past that haunt her nightmares and the Spinosaurus.

Type of people they get a long with/ don't get along with?: Becker, Abby and Matt are really easy for her to get along with she has a hard time with loud and very open people like jJess and Conner.

It was quiet for once there were no movements around and I was safe at last. That word safe a word that was never true not in this world one minute you are running from one thing just to run into something else. As I hind in the bush I watched the big scaled feet crunch down on the leaves in front of me, I held me breath so it wouldn't hear me but it was to late it lifted up the bush ripping away my only safety. I closed my eyes ready to be eaten -

Don't cry my love don't cry no more
A crashing sky a rolling screen
A city drowning Gods black tears
I cannot bear to see

I awoke with a start and quickly grabbed my phone. The name popped up showing that it was Cutter.

"At least I didn't get eaten," I mumbled as I answer the phone.

"Hello Cutter what a pleasant 2 am," I said sarcastically as he chuckled a little. He hasn't laughed in a while it is good to hear it for once, I thought.

"Ah yes Edi it truly is now Lester wants you and I at the Arc now, he is bringing us a new captain."

"Yay sound like fun I'll meet you there Cutter. Bye."

"Ok be there as soon as possible bye."
I got dressed in my normal blue jeans and put on a blue t-shirt, I grabbed my leather jacket, helmet,
and keys to my bike then drove off to the ARC.

When I arrived at ARC Cutter was already there he most likely didn't leave. I noticed Jenny beside him and smiled at her. I had just set my things down on the table next to us when Lester walked in with an unfamiliar man. This man was the definition of tall dark and handsome I couldn't but let my mind wander about the things I could do to him. I was brought back to reality by Lester clearing his throat,
"Ms. Sanders are you going to introduce yourself or stare at him like a babbling baphoon?"

"Sorry sir, Lt. Edith Raige Sanders but call me Edi just Edi." I said as I held out my hand to the Captain.

"Captain Becker but call me Becker just Becker." He smiled as he shook my hand. Oh what a smile on this boy, I couldn't help but smile myself just as the anomaly detector went off.

"It is inside the British Museum," Cutter said as he pulled out is phone calling Abby. "Alright everyone lets go Abby and conner our meeting us there." Cutter said as we headed out to our respected vehicles, Cutter and Jenny in one truck, Becker and is men in another, and me on my bike.

I was the last person to pull out but I definitely wasn't going to be the last there. No one but us were on the streets and I was going to use it to my advantage, so I sped up along side Cutter and Jenny waving as I drove past them. Cutter smirked and gave his truck a honk egging me on as Jenny looked at me like

I was crazy. I started to go even faster to catch up to Becker and his men, I pulled up along side Becker's window he turned his head and gave me the exact same look as Jenny I laughed speeding up even faster to cut him off and make it to the museum before everyone else.
When we all got to the museum I removed my helmet and set it on my bike along with my gloves. "Hey Cutter I think that might have been a new record!"

"Yeah me too now lets get inside and wait for Conner and Abby it's no more time to play."
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone would like to edit my story I could really use the help this story is also up on fan fiction please review!!