Sequel: Oh, Catastrophe
Status: 6/1/2013 Completed.

Immaculate Misconceptions

Act Seven: You Can't Kill All of Us

Chris tried to tear himself away from the grip of the brutish men as they threw him down the last few stairs. He grunted as he bounced off the wall but kept his footing and stumbled over to his right, back into the dreaded space he was so close to getting from. He walked backwards as the men started to edge towards him with scowls planted on their faces,
"BASTARDS!" Chris' voice came out as a low throaty growl as his heart beat with such ferocity, "Cowards. Small minded!" He continued, stumbling back like a lion being cornered yet holding a strong stance despite his condition, "You don't get it do you? You will NEVER break me!"

A forearm collided with the base of his neck sending him forward onto his knees. He coughed up a handful of blood but laughed, looking up with eyes filled with an emotion that made the men's hair stand on end,
"You can bring me down on my knees but you can never shut me up-" He stopped mid sentence at the sound of a girl screaming something, crying. There was the sound of a boy speaking frantically too and suddenly Chris' heart sunk.
They got them. They actually got them and now they were bringing them here.
Oh no. This wasn't his intention. He didn't mean for this to happen. He didn't think they'd actually chase the kids...
He watched from his spot on the ground as a man walked down the steps with the girl kicking and screaming in his arms, captured in a bear hug. The boy was thrown down the stairs and he groaned, not moving.

The two teenagers were scared... What was happening to them? Why was it happening? Why them?
"TROY!" The girl shrieked as the man forced the girl onto her knees.
Suddenly, Blue Jeans burst into the area. His face was red with rage, "WHAT in God's name happened?!" He roared.
A man dragged the boy, Troy, by his foot as he was still delirious from the fall, "The Sinner got out sir... He woke up before the scheduled check up and-"
"Why wasn't he shackled? Did I not say he was to be contained the whole time?"
"Yes I know but-"
"Tie these bastard children up and get out of my sight!"
"A bastard is a child without a father to love and care for them-"
"Shut your mouth. I know what a bastard is," He stepped over to Chris and loomed over him.
Chris stared up at him firmly, "Just as your God has children, they are mine," Chris defended.
The man raised a brow, "Oh?" He turned to the two who were now tied up together, back to back. The girl was still blubbering about her boyfriend who was still struggling to stop the world from spinning around him. Blue Jeans approached them and knelt down by the two with a look in his eyes... Chris was starting to get up from the ground but two men pushed him back down. His cracked skin stung but he refused to acknowledge the thin veins of blood that were still streaming from them.

Chris' stomach had an unsettling churning feeling to it... His body was screaming something was wrong and it almost felt like he was bloated. He sputtered another cough, staining his lips with blood.

Blue Jean's eyes flickered to the boys wrist and he fingered the Motionless in White wrist band. He tsked, "Shame..." He turned back to Chris but spoke to the men, "If Mr. Cerulli likes to compare himself to God and his Son so much then it's time that he is treated the exact same..." There was anger in his voice, "And let his so called children watch."

Chris didn't know what they meant and as the boy came to he started to panic and stare with wide eyes as the two bigger men grabbed Chris' arms once again and dragged him somewhere within the room. It was a short walk. In front of Chris was this thick slab of wood, on either side were cuffs and it was low enough that, as they strapped him down, he was in a kneeling position. It reminded him of some sort of contraption used for bondage purposes... He lifted his head high and looked around with a snarl, his blood boiled with new tension. Something sparked inside him the moment those men brought those kids down here and a part of him blamed himself. He shouldn't have ran, he shouldn't have gotten those kids involved. He should've just toughened it out, people would've been looking for him eventually.
Chris suddenly felt like a coward and as he looked up at the terrified teenagers he felt a bitter taste enter his mouth and he also felt shame.
They didn't deserve this.
What were they going to do to them? Dear God, what were they going to do...

"You put your faith in this man? But he is JUST a man!" Blue Jeans spat, pacing around the kids.
"C-Chris... I-is that r-really you?" The boy's face was contorted with tears now, he was so scared.
Chris felt himself hunch over, he swallowed the copper taste and let his head hang low over the banister.
"It is-"
"Who gave you permission to speak," The man backhanded the boy causing him to yelp.
"LET HIM TALK!" Chris snarled, kicking himself forward but the contraption was bolted to the floor. Someone was pacing behind him...
Blue Jeans smirked, "Let it be your burden then... Speak, child. But know this, your words will cut deeper."

Neither of the 3 knew what that meant and the girl only whimpered as she listened to the comfort of her distressed boyfriend's voice as she spoke to the disfigured man that he apparently knew.
Chris looked up at the boy, "You know who I am..." he croaked.
The boy nodded quickly with tears, "Yeah... Y-you saved my life man."
Chris had to look away, the statement stung his chest.
"What's happening!" The boy suddenly shouted, his shoulders heaving, "Chris tell me what's happening!" He sobbed.
Chris tugged against the restraints as he stood quiet but as a minute past and Blue Jeans seemed to get impatient, Chris spoke up, "What's your name?"
"T-Troy." He whimpered.
"Troy... and her?"
"Cassie," She answered with a sniffle.
"You guys together?" Chris' voice was so dry... so different.
Troy nodded.
"Good-" Chris' sentence was cut off by a sputter of blood that needed to be released from his stomach... The pressure was way too much.
How much longer?
Chris wheezed with a large intake of breath, "Good," He coughed, "That's all you need to think about right now, ya hear me?" He forced a smile.
"Are we going to be ok?" Cassie's voice startled him. Something about it was so ghostly.
Chris squeezed his eyes shut, "Don't worry about a thing, sweetheart. They won't touch you... It's me they want..." He exhaled shakily, the pacing was quickening.
"Why?" Troy croaked, "Why you?"
It was getting harder to talk. There was a pressure in Chris' abdomen that was hurting him in an odd way, "People don't trust what they don't understand Troy... But don't worry about me Troy. Don't cry about me. I swear on my life, You and Cassie? You guys will be fine. And we'll walk out of here together. Ok?"

His words... they put a terrible taste in his mouth and as they kids simply nodded he already knew how big of a lie he told and he already knew that because of this lie,
He much rather die then live with the burden.

Blue Jeans seemed calmer now... more... more solemn. He licked his lips and looked at the kids, "True promises only lie within God..." He spun around and looked at Chris but only gave a small nod.
Chris accepted that, letting his head hang... He accepted being the prisoner.
He was going to accept this.
He deserved this for doing this to them. He deserved this for lying to them.

"You know what to do," Blue Jeans spoke in a monotone, "And when he prays for God then you may lay your hand down." With those last words Blue Jeans disappeared and two men were stationed behind either of the kids... Why?

"Ah! Arh!" Chris cried out, his palms flexing open and the searing hot pain that slashed down his back was something he just couldn't describe right now. The sharp leather caused him to yelp as it sliced through his flesh again. Each SNAP of the skilled whip was followed by his cry of pain. He clenched his teeth and pulled at the restraints as his back arched, the whip laid large gashes within his flesh and he bled immediately but the man's hand stayed steady as he pulled the whip back once more,
"No! Leave him alone!" Troy seemed to try and lunge towards the man and Cassie let out a cry, her body jumping with each sharp crack.
"AH! ARH! FUCK!" Chris' body withered under the mercy of the whip.

SNAP! CRACK! CRACK! SNAP!
"ARH! "AGRH! ARG! AH!"
CRACK, SNAP, SLICE.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE! STOP IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Troy screamed.

The two men rounded the kids and made quick work of gagging either of them so the only sound that came from their mouths were their muffled groans and pleas for them to stop.

"DON'T!" Chris almost snapped through clenched teeth as his fists squeezed shut and he dug his own nails into his skin as if that would ease the pain of each
new
cut.
Each
New
Wound
Sliced into his vulnerable skin. His exposed skin.
"DON'T BEG FOR ME!" He shook his head as he tried not to scream anymore, his chest heaved and blood dripped from his lips. His back was drenched in his own blood, large pink wounds exposed his inner flesh and the film on his burns were peeling in a disgusting fashion. His back burned and he was feeling weak.
They wanted him to call out to a God.
But that's not what he believed in right now.
He believed in his band members. His family and his fans.
Chris let out a long cry as the whip slashed into his skin again, slicing through several cuts. He felt the warm liquid fall down his back... So warm. Almost comforting.

He was shaking and breathing hard. The whipping stopped and sudden there was a loud sound. Such a loud sound that it rung in Chris' ears and caused his head to snap up like a startled dog.
"CASSIE!" Troy squirmed against her limp body that was still tied to him.
No... Oh God, no. Where was the blood coming from? Why was she so pale? What was that loud noise?
Chris shook harder watching the heavy silver object being lifted again. He inhaled so hard and let out such a powerful scream, "NO!" He yanked against the restraints.
The throaty scream caused Troy to throw himself in a random direction and the man's aim was thrown off but... he still got him. Troy coughed, choking as he toppled over.
Chris suddenly felt free and now it didn't matter that his back stung as he rushed towards the men, the movement sending fresh streams of blood trailing down his back. With each of his movements it dripped to the floor leaving a haunting trail... The man who delivered each deep wound simply began to roll up his whip, his hands staining red as he touched Chris' blood that covered the object.

Chris toppled to the ground with a crash, his hands shaking as he tore at the rope that tied the two. He removed the gags and touched the girl, Cassie, gently. She was gone... They made it quick... He shut her eyes... His felt so warm. He felt so numb. She was so cold. He should be the one feeling cold. He wanted to feel cold.
"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" He roared, swinging his fists at the men as he kneeled on his knees, "YOU STAY AWAY!"
The soft cough coming from Troy distracted Chris and he immediately crawled to where he lay. He placed his hand gently under the boy's head and lifted it, slipping his arm under his lower back until Troy was scooped into his arms.
Troy's eyes were wandering and once comfortable Chris couldn't help but put a hand on the bullet wound in his lower chest.

The shot punctured Troy's lungs and wedged itself somewhere within him. Blood was beginning to collect within his lungs and soon he would suffocate, drown in his own blood.

"Hey..." Chris pressed down on the wound, as if that was going to help. He wished it would help.
Troy's eyes were glossed over and they flickered to Chris. Why wouldn't his skin stop paling... Why couldn't Chris stop the blue that began to creep on his lips?
And he smiled... Why did he smile?
"C-Chris," The kid was breathing hard and slow, "Motionless... I never thought I'd meet you in person." He laughed but it sputtered into a cough.
Chris tried to stop the tears that welled in his eyes... He wanted to stop them from falling but he couldn't, "Yeah? Heh... Surprise." He let a smile tug on his lips but all he wanted to do was rip his hair out and scream at the sky.
The boy's eyes wandered again but he kept a smile, "You changed my life, ya know? You..." He coughed and this time blood dripped from his lips. Identical to Chris'.
"Sh, sh. Don't talk, alright? Just... don't talk." Chris' voice cracked as he looked down at the boy... The boy stared at him, how much longer did he have? "I'm writing a new song. You wanna hear it?"
Troy chuckled, "Y-yeah..." His eyes were wandering though. He wished his eyes would focus.
"I want you to pay attention alright... Cause when we get out of hear, I expect you to buy my new album." Chris chuckled even as it pained his bloating stomach.
Troy's eyes seemed to flickered with some kind of light but that light was fading.

Chris tried to catch his breath as he hummed the melody he hummed usually to himself when he felt his lowest here... Such a soft melody. A melody coated in something other than sadness. Was it hope?
He never created words for the song... But something about Troy's eyes... something about the coldness radiating off him and something about Cassie's body laying to the side made some words unravel themselves from his head...
"For the last time..." His voice was so weak, "I'll bleed myself dry tonight... There's so much hope in your eyes..." Troy's lips were quivering and Chris could feel him become heavier in his arms, "We'll lose it all to these City Lights. So much beauty in their eyes..." Chris was shaking now, he couldn't handle this,
"I'll lose it all," He choked as Troy's breathing was raspy and slower... So much slower, "I'll lose it... Lose it all," He grabbed Troy's hand tightly, "All to City Lights... Come on Troy. Come on!" He shook the boy as his eyes fluttered shut and he let out one last exhale.

Chris held him when he died.
Chris saw the life leave his eyes.

Chris pulled Troy tightly against his own body, his hunched over position adding pressure to his swelling stomach.
He suddenly felt angry and whipped his head up to face the men, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO THIS? HUH? YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS TO ALL OF US?!" He wanted to stand up and get in their face but the cramps in his stomach were too much and he coughed violently, tucking his head into Troy's cold stomach and staining his shirt with his blood.

The two men went to grab Chris but the man who whipped him spoke up, "Let him mourn. Let him cry. But keep him alive. The Lord is not expecting him yet. Get the doctor to release some of the bloating in his stomach... but only after he mourns. He is allowed to mourn."

Chris sniffed in disgust at how sincere the man sounded, it disturbed him...
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ALL OF US YOU KNOW!" He screamed, "YOU CAN'T KILL ALL OF US!" He clutched onto Troy's cold form and looked down at his lifeless face. Tears flowed more freely now... He was allowed to mourn.
"THEY WOULDN'T OF SAID ANYTHING! YOU HEAR ME? THEY WOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING!" He seemed to claw at Troy's body, begging silently for him to open his eyes.
Why did he feel like he was being controlled...
"YOU CAN'T KILL ALL OF US!" He screamed into the sky, "YOU CAN'T KILL ALL OF US!" He choked on a sob and buried his face into Troy's body. Troy. Why did his life mean so much? Why did it represent so much?

"This may not be my kingdom," He whispered as if Troy could still hear him, "But I'll protect it from anything and everything. I'll protect it until my last dying breath. I'll do it for you... For all of them."

The room seemed to go silent with the sadness that flooded the room... The men made no movement to come near Chris or the bodies of the kids he loomed over. He wouldn't let them touch either of them... Not even Cassie's as he possessively clutched onto her as they approached her and held her against him just as he did with Troy. His shoulders heaved and he sobbed long and hard... Even as the blood on his back dried and his raw arms began to secrete that clear sticky liquid, he cried. He rocked himself and he just couldn't shake the images of Troy out of his eyes.
Out of his head.
He sobbed loudly and hard... There was nothing anyone could do about this.
The bright light that was hidden deep within Chris was beginning to fade.
How much longer?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another hard chapter to write.
Comment, Comment, Comment.
Please don't cry </3
Remember, this isn't real. Chris is well and fine :) Getting ready for tour and all. He's safe and he loves you all just as I love you all.
Recommend. Comment. Feedback is appreciated.
A little shout out to: creature666miw & Zombie Stripper
whose names continue to show up in the comments section c: