Status: Slow Updates

Sullen Girl

Two Worlds Colliding

Honey stood over my house…well no Honey fell asleep at my house. Which normally would have left me staying up all night thinking about what ifs but it didn’t, I actually fell asleep too after I got pillows and blankets for Honey. Mickey stood out there with her….which made me feel some type of way. I woke up feeling a little upset but I quickly got ready for work which I didn’t want to be late for. As I straighten my hair again, I found my way towards the living room and Honey of course was still sleeping. I raised an eyebrow as I saw Mickey jumped off her chest to rub against me.

“Should I wake her?” I asked him as he clearly didn’t answer as I just grab his bag of food and emptied it in his bowl; he gave me a meow as I smiled to him and quickly went to wash my hands.

Should I let her stay? Or should I wake her? I am not too sure and it’s driving me mental really. I sighed looking over to the clock on my wall and I had about fifteen minutes to get to work but I didn’t know what to do. She looked so content sleeping on the couch, she looked well rested and my house looked half clean. Which was interesting because I always thought it was clean but what the hell do I know? As I kept staring at the beauty she rolled right off the couch with a loud scream. It startled me as I screamed with her, she woke up with wide eyes looking over to me almost in a panic before it registered to her where she was.

“Oh! Oh I am so so so so sorry! I didn’t mean to- I just-“

“It’s okay but I have work so.”

“I’m not even finish!” She said getting up from the floor with her hands to her hip as I raised an eyebrow to her.

“Okay…but…”

“You don’t trust me to stay in your house?”

“NO!” I shouted as she looked at me with both eyebrows perked up. “I just- I don’t know isn’t it weird just being in my house?”

“How about I get ready walk you to your job, get some breakfast and come back here to finish cleaning, I have a serve case of OCD if this doesn’t get finished.” She said as I sighed over to her.

“Fine, fine. Let’s go I have to get going.”

“Aye, Aye captain!”

She took only a few seconds but it felt forever seeing how I knew I was going to be late, and when she finally came out with her shoes and jacket I grabbed her arm pulling her along out of the house. I quickly locked the door and hurried my way down the stairs. I heard her following me so I figured she was either going to go home on her own or really go back to my house…who knows. We didn’t talk to each other as we walked to my job, I had a feeling she wanted to but I was too in my own world to get to work. I’ve already called out and I was going to be late. They were going to be worried about me.

I don’t need that, I just wanted to go to work and that’s it.

I finally got into work and Honey made a little noise as she looked over to me, I sent her a look which I hope came across as nice enough for her to be seated with another waitress. I quickly went in back of the restaurant to throw up my jacket and stuff. I needed to collect myself before I went out there to look at Lucas to have Honey also out there. It was too much, it still is too much. I sighed now looking over to my other workers as they sent me a smile.

“Was worried about you.” Mary said as I nodded my head to her, she was an older lady and that’s really all I know about her. “Thought something happened to you; since you never call out.”

“No, no.” I said quickly in a hushed voice as she nodded her head to me with a smile.

“Good to see you dear.” I nodded my head again as she walked out and I quickly followed her, and I noticed I got Honey and Lucas in my spot and I held an inward groan. I quickly walked over to Honey as she smiled over to me.

“What do you want?”

“I’m going to need the key.” She said over to me as I sighed pulling out my house key and handing it to her. “And I want French toast with coffee, light and sweet thank you.”

I rolled my eyes at her as she just sent me a wide smile as I walked past Lucas as he sent me a smile and I felt a lot happier than before. I stopped the smile coming onto my face though as I handed off the order for Honey. I walked over to Lucas as steady as I could as he turned to look at honey before looking over to me.

“Friend?”

“Hm…yeah I guess.” I said shrugging my shoulders to him as he raised an eyebrow over to me.

“You never give your key out.” He said and I bite the inside of my cheek looking over to Honey as she was looking in her compact mirror before looking over to me with a smile. “She must be special.”

you have no idea

“Uh sure….do you want some coffee?” I asked pouring coffee into his cup as I already knew the answer he laughed a bit.

“I missed you yesterday.” And my heart grew only one size but it still was there.

“Oh, hm…sorry.” I said softly as he raised an eyebrow over to me. “I just-“ his hand found his way on mine and I only flinched a bit, he quickly pulled his hand off sending relaxing shivers down my spine.

“Don’t say sorry, Olivia everyone needs an off day.” I nodded my head as I looked into his eyes and there was happiness in them. “Hell I play hooky all the time, you should do it more often.” He said as I shook my head.

“My other job is still so new…I can’t.”

“Right. I forgot about that.” He said as I sent him a smile. “but I am sure bars would be more understanding than this job.”

“Uh….no my boss is a jerk.” I said softly as he raised an eyebrow and I could see that look anywhere it’s the same look when he came in. “Nothing I can’t handle.”

“Olivia if he’s doing something inappropriate you tell me.”

“Yeah sure.” I said softly thinking about of Jersey holding back the puke that was ready to come up and I wasn’t sure why but I wanted to tell Thomas about him. I almost did but Honey found her way over to me as she gave Thomas a smile then looked over to me.

“I’m lonely by myself, I’m Honey.” She said putting her hand out for Lucas to shake her hand and he quickly did.

“I’m Lucas.” He said with a smile and she smiled back at him.

I once again almost barfed, they were two beautiful people looking at each other and it’s slightly unfair that I couldn’t be more like Honey. She was so friendly and outgoing something I used to be, I used to be like Honey a lot and now I am this. I don’t even know what this is but here I am being it. They talked for awhile as I got Lucas his normal and Honey food. I kept away from them as I cleaned up and picked up orders from other people. It was almost an hour before I went back to them and saw Honey left me a tip and a note, as I raised an eyebrow to it.

“She seems lovely, Liv. Keep her…I like her.” He said finishing his coffee and placing money down with a tip.

“Have a good day Liv.” He sent me a warm smile and my chest tighten in pain, what the hell just happened?