Vivid Valentine

4th Dimensional Transition

I came to campus at eleven PM for religion class, but the teacher had not come yet. So, I decided to went to cafeteria with my best friends that I called “The Poops” (minus Dewi and Tina). The first question that I asked to Arya was, “Is Reigh come here today? He said that probably he come here today in Line yesterday.” As usual, Arya handed me his BlackBerry and said, “Go BlackBerry Messaging him.”

Unfortunatelly, he wasn’t reply. So, I went to Mushalla to meet my religion teacher. She had came. When I went to the cafeteria, stood right behind Arya, I felt my phone buzzed and vibrated inside my jeans pocket. I took a peek and recognized Arya’s number. Freak. I came to him and said, “Hey, vas happenin?”.

Arya answered, “Reigh’s here! Come see him with me!”

“I’m sorry I can’t,” I touched my up-knotted messy hair. “I want to go the bathroom.. Well, probably walk with you? It’s the same direction, right? Come on.” I wanted to fix my make-up :p My hair looked not so stylish.

When I stride with Arya from Cafeteria, I caught Reigh in red shirt which showed his big muscle walked toward us. Asfdjkglmn! I can felt my cheek blushed as I found out that my hair still messed! So, I walked toward him and said, “Hey, bro. Wait a minute.” He simpered as I walked to the bathroom.

When I walked to the Cafeteria, I felt my hand cold and nervous. As I strode there, Arya gave a seat for me that exactly right next to Reigh. Shoooooootttt!!!!!!!!!

We talked about anything. The weird thing was why Arya talked to Dilla instead of talked to Reigh?It’s like it has been settled!

Unfortunatelly, my secret that stalked Reigh and missed him all time has been revealed by Arya. Shoot!

Anyway, Reigh is cute. We started to talk about anything, not about his university-life again. I like when he chuckled every ends of sentences, and it’s soooo cuuutee :3 We started talk about habits (he’s not typical of hangout-every-weekend-dude), weather, Reigh actually wanted to enrolled Environment Engineering, planned to take Master degree in Architects, Hydro, sleep, and.. “We have to go out from our comfort zone, sometimes. Find a challenge.”

I couldn’t help myself anytime he looked at my eyes. He looked at my eyes mostly all of the time.

Unfortunatelly, I had class in 12 PM, so I had to say goodbye and probably waiting for one month again to meet.