Status: Sorry i know that there alot of flasbacks in this and sorry if i dont update this everyday ill try thou

Alone in This Bed

It's getting harder and harder

Why’d you have to go? We had our lives ahead of us. I sit here every night just thinking back how we use to be. Why did you have to leave him? I loved you I still do. I picked up the photo of me and you smiling happily. Everything was perfect we just started college together. We looked so happy. Me, you, Donna, Donald and Mikey. Nothing turns out how we planned.
-Flashback-
“Frankie! I got in oh my god I got it!” Gerard said running towards me picking me up and swirling around on the sidewalk. “Oh my god Gerard that’s great!” I said feeling relieved that we both will be going to the same college together. That we’d bet together forever. I know that sounds cheesy but we’ve planned everything out. “I love you Frankie” Gerard said as he finally put me down entwining out hands together. “I love you too” I smiled as I leaned in a connected our lips in a sweet loving kiss. We made our way to Gerard’s were my mum insisted we’d all take a picture with our letters saying we got in. “Alright guys smile!” my mum said everyone smiled happily, Gerard’s hand around my waist both holding our letters proud. “Perfect! You guys I can’t believe our babies donna are going to college!” my mum squealed alone with donna me and Gerard just looked at each other and laughed at how our mum’s we’re acting like teenagers.
-End Of Flasback-
But that’s all a memory now. You can’t hold me like you always did. We looked so happy and young nothing was going to get in our way we were strong together nothing could happen to us. I picked up the next picture for the scrapbook that you made me. More and more tears streaming down my face. I wish I could turn back time and be with you again. Hold you. Kiss you. But I can’t.
-Flashback-
We were finally home. We had about three weeks off from college and me and Gerard spent it with our families. Currently we were sitting around Donna’s beautiful dining table having a home cooked meal. “Listen everyone I just wanted to say something. As you all know I love Frankie with all my heart and soul and he’s is my soul mate and ill never let him go.” My face turned bright red and everyone nodded in agreement. “Frankie you’re my life. And I love you” he said before he got down on one knee beside me. My eyes widened and my heart started to beat uncontrollably fast. “Frank Anthony Iero will you marry me?” I was lost for words all I could do was nod. And attack Gerard with a huge hug and a passionate kiss.
-End Of Flashback-
I wish you were here. To hold me to help me to tell me everything will be okay when it’s not. But you’re gone and you’ll never come back. Why did you have to go? I thought you loved me. I couldn’t stop crying I just kept rocking back and forth looking at the pictures of us. My heart aches because you’re not here with me. I miss you so much. I wish you didn’t go. I wish I just wish you were here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry there's a lot of flashback's but its suppose to be like Frank is looking back at pictures of him and Gerard reliving the memories. by the way sorry that this is a short chapter
-Frankie xoxo