Status: writing helps me with depression problems :3

Lullaby

This world

*flashback* We are looking around, feeling unhappy. We are listening to the sounds of bombs and war sirens going of over and over again, It's strange how we can manage to sleep at nights.
The year is 3012 and the planet earth who was know as the blue planet is now a place of war, hunger, diseases and most of all hate. Everyone who was born, was born to be a part of the army. Every tree was now a part of the earth and the animals were almost completely gone. This is all because of our war.
..
The war killed people and their dreams. Who would save them now?
could they find a better place?
Will I always be alone?
all those questions and so few answers, so some scientist got an crazy idea "what if we all could dream ourselves to a better place?" It might sound silly, but it was all we had at that time and we were desperate to get away from our daily nightmare. It wasn't easy to do, but they created something called Nightshade. It was like a huge computer who we all were linked to at night. And it worked, it was all amazing. Wonderful nature back at normal and all those who were lost was now among us. It was so perfect that It was almost unbelievable.
To good to be true.
and it was.
*end of flashback* I stood here on my own, the nightshade was just another failed experiment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's quite short but I really needed to write something else than fan-fictions, because these strange stories that maybe no one will read is my origin for becoming an friend of mibba again.
I will update as soon as I can and I write for my own reasons.