I don't love you like I did yesterday

Combine

Skye's P.O.V

Few! I made it. I hope he didn't follow me. I wanted to see him here and kind of casually bump into him, but I really think he doesn't like me. If he did he would have come after me or have tried to find me sooner.

I don't mind. Or do I? Oh I don't know!! I'm so confused. I sat on the sand and felt the hot sun beating down on me. Crap! I forgot my hat at Al's. I can't be bothered to go and get it. I lent back on the sand and closed my eyes. Even though life was messed up sometimes, everyone can be happy somewhere.

"Skye?" said someone. Elliot!

"Elliot!" I said sitting up and looking up at him.

"Y-you forgot this" he said to me handing me my cap. I smiled and said

"Er... thanks" I put it on "D-did you come from Al's just to give me this?" I asked

"Erm no" Elliot sat down. "I wanted to see you again" my heart thumped.

"But? I thought you thought-" I started to say but he interrupted me

"Skye you care too much about what people think" he said to me. I gawped at him.

"What? As a matter of fact I don't, it's just these things have happened to me before Elliot. I've made friends and they've ditched me because they said they feel inferior to me! I've had boyfriends and they have dumped me because they said I was too good for them so I would rather be a lone wolf than have friends that ditch me. No one likes me for me, except Al and the people at the diner but they're not exactly my age" I said getting frustrated.

I lay down on my back and closed my eyes again. I inhaled an exhaled four times and then I felt his lips touch mine.