I don't love you like I did yesterday

The Kiss

Elliot's P.O.V

I kissed Skye. She didn't try and pull away like she did last time. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I put my arms around her and leaned closer to her. Skye's kiss became more passionate.

I have no idea how long we kissed for but neither she nor I wanted to move or let go. Letting go would mean facing the world again. Being here with Skye, I was happy. I was okay with everything. We were here, and no one could make us do anything we didn't want to. She was so close to me I could feel her heart beating. It was fast. After what seemed like days, we separated.

"Elliot?" she said to me putting her head on my shoulder

"Um?" I mumbled

"Do you love me?" she asked. Love? I haven't loved anyone (except my family) since Susie. Do I love Skye Nason, Rupert Nason's daughter? No. I love Skye. My Skye.

"Yes" she smiled. "Do you love me?" she paused.

"A lot." she said. I lay next to her and she hugged me. I hugged her back. We laid there in silence. Skye's phone rang.

"Hello mom" Skye sat up "Robin's. Oh, you phoned her." she looked at me worried "Yes mother bye," she stood up. "I have to go," I stood up.

"What's happened?" I asked her.

"My mom found out that I wasn't at Robin's. I told Lucy to tell her" she said

"Lucy? My mom?" I said

"Yeah. I wonder how she found out. Oh, she's probably sober" she said. I hugged her then put my hands in her's.

"Promise it wont be a week until we see each other again" I kissed her again.

"I promise, but I really have to go" she started to walk away. She smiled at me, turned and walked away.

I love her.