I don't love you like I did yesterday

The secret

Elliot’s P.O.V

I banged on the door.

“Hello?” said a woman with a pinafore dress on.

“I’m Elliot Page, I would like to see Miss Skye Nason,” I said to her. She looked at me as if saying no-way-are-you-coming-in-here!

“Elliot Page?” she said. I nodded.

“Elliot Page?!!” said someone else. “Get out of here! Never come here again! LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!” and at that note, she slammed the door in my face. Skye?

I slowly walked home. I walked into my house feeling someone hit my hard in my stomach.

“SKYE NASON! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TWAT?” Carlos started to thump me hard.

“No! CARLOS! Leave him alone!” Harmony yelled at him pulling him off me.

“Harmony! The Nasons are evil! Rupert Nason had our brother murdered!” Carlos yelled. Everyone gasped. What? No!

“W-what?” I stuttered. Skye?

“Carlos you idiot-“ Harmony started

“I think he needs to know” Carlos said, I stood there looking gormless. “You see before me little brother there was Daniel, mine, Harmony’s and your brother. Mom and dad begged him to stay away from Jaxon Nason. But noo, Jaxon Nason set Daniel up. Doing is father’s dirty work for him. Pathetic!” Carlos continued. My mouth was dry.

“Dear Mr Nason killed Daniel. DO YOU GET IT NOW?” He screamed. I nodded.

“Mom?” I said, she sobbed. Everyone was silent. “I love her.” They disowned me. “S-she can’t be setting me up.

” I said. No, I wont believe it.

“Stay away from her Elliot” dad said. Skye? I love you I hope you can hear me.

-----------------------

Skye’s P.O.V

Two lousy weeks locked up in my room. The only way my mom can make sure I don’t see Elliot. He hasn’t even tried to contact me.

Why? He loves me doesn’t he? Is it like out of sight out of mind? Christ! Elliot. I need you. I need Jaxon. I walked across the hall to Jaxon’s room.

“Jaxon can I talk to you?” I said to him. I heard a ‘aha’ come from his room. He was playing the drums. When I walked in he stopped.

“I’m sorry,” I said
“Took you a while. Two weeks? You’re a good sulker,” he said.

“I’m sorry,” I repeated. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

“I just don’t get it. Why does everyone dislike them so much? Why hasn’t he come to get me?” I asked him. There was an awkward silence. “Jaxon?”

“Ok, Skye, if I tell this to you will you promise you won’t think bad of me?” he asked me. I nodded.

“You don’t know Daniel Page. He was Elliot’s, Harmony’s and Carlos’ brother. Dad wanted money off of them for various reasons. After debates and stuff like that they got dad two years in prison. He wanted revenge. I had to befriend him and” I looked at him.

“Yes?”

“Dad killed him. Had him hung” Jaxon looked so ashamed. I felt like crying.

Do they think I’m setting Elliot up? I hope not.

“Oh Jax.” I said not knowing what to say. I stood up and walked out. Oh Elliot. Why did this have to happen to me?