I don't love you like I did yesterday

Goodbye...

Skye’s P.O.V

“Yes mom?” I asked opening the door.

“Pack” she said. W-wait, did I miss hear.

“Pardon?” I asked

“Pack your bags.” She said to me

“W-what! No!” I protested.

“You’re leaving. To you’re aunt Mary’s in LA. Your father and I have talked. You can’t be trusted.” I didn’t believe what I was hearing.

“LEAVING?” I yelled. She nodded. Instead of me packing she just threw everything in my case.

“Tomorrow morning.” She said “That’s all you need,” she made me look and slammed it shut and walked out with it.

I cried. Elliot. I shut and locked the door. Then he came out.

“No! You can’t go!” he said I cried into his shoulder.

“I don’t want to go!” I sobbed. We lay on the bed. My arms rested on his chest.

“This is all my fault” Elliot said, “If I hadn’t have come on your beach that day this would never had happened” he said

“Don’t be silly. I’m glad. This is my mom’s fault, she hates me,” I said to him.

He kissed me. I’ll never see him again. My eyelids felt heavy. I soon drifted off.

-----------------

“SKYE WAKE UP!” yelled my mom. I awoke with a start. I looked at Elliot. I shook him to wake him.

“Elliot it’s my mom!” I said to him he jumped up and hid again in the bathroom. I unlocked the door.

“Hurry get changed!” she yelled at me. I got changed while leaving Elliot in the bathroom. Lord please. I don’t want to go!

“SKYE NOW!” my mom yelled. I went into the bathroom.

“You don’t have to go Skye if you don’t want to” Elliot said to me hugging me.

“Yes, yes I do.” I cried. I hugged him and held on for dear life. My heart raced.

“SKYE NASON GET DOWN HERE!” she screamed. I kissed him. I swear I saw a tear trickle down his cheek.

“Bye Elliot. I love you,” I said to him. He hugged me

“I love you too Skye” he smiled at me. I forced a smile and walked out.

“Finally!” my mom couldn’t wait for me to go. I went to my brother
“See ya Skye, love you,” he said to me.

I cried and hugged him. I looked to my mother. Hoe could she do this? She hates me.

“Get in,” that’s all she said. I looked up at my balcony to see Elliot peaking through the curtains. I hope he gets out okay. I got in and watched my life run away from me.

Elliot’s P.O.V

She’s gone. She left me. In pieces. Jasmine did this to us. She made her go! I hate her. Skye… Please…. Come back….