I don't love you like I did yesterday

Sometimes...

Skye’s P.O.V

I feel so lonely sometimes. Beauty is my blessing and my curse. I am actually smart, but every time I try and show it, people blank me! My father is very rich; we’re the only people in this state who have their own beach. That’s the only up side. I have a brother called Jaxon. He’s my best friend. All my other friends are my friends but I don’t think they’re my true friends. They talk about me while my back is turned. I don’t need that. All I really want is someone who I can talk to, who isn’t my brother. It was twelve o’clock. My stomach started to rumble. So, I slipped on my shoes and walked up the beach.

“Skye?” said Jaxon

“Hey Jax” she said

“Where have you been?” he asked me. He was always protective of me, I don’t know why.

“Our beach.” I looked around to see where my mother and father were. I walked toward the kitchen

“I wouldn’t go in there if I were you” Jaxon said

“Why?” I asked

“Mother is a bit, tipsy,” he said. He tilted his head. I looked at the door. Did I really want to go in there and deal with my mother?

“Don’t Skye” Jaxon said.

I nodded and ran up the stairs. I walked into my room and shut the door quietly behind me. I looked at my room and how huge it was. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have all the money and attention. Just wanted a quiet life.