Status: Love the 80's

Lips Like Morphine

Chapter 11

I stood where I was on the verge of tears...again.Max held out his hand"Dont fight Lucy.Its so much better if you dont fight"Max said"Mom dont!"Sam said"Mom no!"I said as tears fell"Dont do it mom!Mom,dont do it!"Sam begged"Max stop it!Youre getting out of control!"Star glared with hatred"Im not the one out of control
your boys just didnt go far enough look where that got them?"
Max said.That pissed me the fuck offI went to charge but Michael stopped me"He'll only hurt Sam,Jess"Michael said looking at mom who grabbed Max's hand"Mom no!"I said.Max pulled mom close as he held onto Sam and went to bite into Mom's neck"NO!"I yelled but then we heard my grandpa's horn. Michael shot up.
Just then his crappy jeep came crashing through the doors and I saw a shit load of steaks!"Guys move!"I said and pulledthe frog bro'sout of the way with me.He held me tight as we curled up thy the wall away from the jeep"Thanks bloodsucker"Edgar said"Shut up!"I growled and he backed up abit.I wasnt in the mood for that!David just died for christs sake!Michael jumped and pushed Max in the way ducking himself.Max was pierced with the steaks and pushed into the fire place causing a BIG explosion and suit to come flying out.By the time it was all clear I was covered in Suit. I got up and I felt my heart beating.I began to cry with happiness but then sadness walking BACK over to David"David..."I breathed and tackled him in a hugfelt tears fall again..."Im so sorry for all of this David...I should of protected you better...."I said craddling his head with my arms gently.I kissed him one last time and saw a tear fall on his lips"It's over baby...I promise u and the guys will have a proper burrial"I said happily"Jess...Im sooo soo sorry"
Michael said as tears fell.I hugged him tightly"I know you didnt mean it...but I still miss him a great deal"I said sobbing.I looked up at him"We'll give them a proper burial by thepoint"Michael said
"Dwayne exploded...Marco's back at the cave and all thats left of Paul is his skeleton"I said"well...we can still give them a proper burial of what ever's left of their bodies"Michael said still holding me(in that big bro way)I nodded"After that... we're getting the fuck out of here"Mike said"Well Im staying here...i need to Mike...
i just have to"I said and he nodded understandingly"If thats wat makes u happy"Mike said and I nodded"Is everybody ok?"Michael asked Mom smiled"Oh Michael"mom said"Wait,he's human now?"
Sam asked about Mike"Yeah...everyone but me...so i guess you want me to leave now"I said but mom shook her head"No!Ur fine baby...just...we'll get you some animal blood ok?"She said and I smile nodding"I love you"I said and she smiled and nodded.My mom hugged me tightly and then Michael and Sam.Grandpa walked into the kitchen emotionlessly...we all starred confused as me,Mike,Sam and mom walked into the kitchen and saw Grandpa open a bottle of root beer"Dad are you alright?"Mom asked"One thing about livin' in Santa Carla I never could stomache...all the damn vampires"Grandpa said and I gulped"Your very lucky you're my granddaughter"My grandpa said and walked out.Michael and I gave eachother looks"What?!What?!He knew there was vampires out here and he didnt warn us!He warns us about the damn Tv guide but not vampires?"I said confused as hell"You know what..I dont give a shit anymore.Im happy so I dont give a shit anymore"
Michael said and walked out"Mike,are you leaving too?"I asked
"What leaving?Why?"Mom asked"Mom...we'll stay until you find a steady replationship but we're not gonna be here much longer.
Santa Carla and us...we just...we were better off in Pheonix"I said and she sighed"You're right...Dad I think we should move"
Mom said and he nodded"Fine by me....I dont give a damn"
Grandpa said and I sighed"I need a shower...but its covered in Paul's blood and...garlic...and holy water"I said"you can take a shower at our place"Edgar said and i shrugged "Eh whatever"I said so i went to get david's body... but it was gone!"Michael!"I said and he looked"Oh my god..."Michael said in shock."I...dont... know"I said and with that... you'll just have to wait for the sequal =)(THE END... atleast until my sequal shhh)

Did you like this story? Make one of your own!