Status: Love the 80's

Lips Like Morphine

chapter 6

Dwayne,Marco and Paul all lit bum barrols to light the place up
"Not bad huh?This was the hottest resort back in Santa Carla 85 years ago.To bad they built this on the fault"David said still holding my hand as we walked around"In 1906 when the big one hit San Fransisco...the ground opened up,and this place took a header"David clapped his hands one time"Right into the crack"
David said walking to Michael"Now it's ours"David said but Michael still looked on guard"So check it out...Mikey"Paul said laughing"Marco...food"David said gently squeezing my hand and walking around again"Thats what I love about this place.You ask,
and you get"David said,Marco gave David a cigeratte"Appetizer?"
David asked and Michael took it"You'll like it here Michael...so will you Jess"David said kissing my cheek and sat me down on his lap.
I blushed but got comfotable as I put my legs over his legs and my head in the crook of his neck closing my eyes relaxed.I smiled nuzzling his neck as he stroked my arm gently.I was enjoying this
"Feeding time.Come on and get it boys...and girls"Marco said and I giggled at this with my eyes still closed"Chinese.Good choice...
Jess eat I know your hungry"David said and I moved my head up
"Oh nice.Sweet & sour chicken my fave"I said as I took it"Oh Paul,
Jess beat you too it"Marco said laughing his ass off"Aw damn she got my chicken?"Paul said but shrugged"Its what ever"He said as I smiled eating silently still on David's lap"Guest 1st"David said handing Michael a little box of rice and a fork.Michael starred at it suspiciously"You dont like rice?"David asked"Are u kidding?When we were in Pheonix everytime this guy had money he'd buy rice and pork"I said smirking"Thanks Jess"Michael said"Come on Mike we havent eaten since we left the house...live alittle"I said as I ate.He smirked and took it then ate some.I sighed,gently kissing his neck"Mmm"he whispered kissing my cheek"How are those maggots?"David asked.Michael looked confused"Maggots Michael.
Youre eating maggots how do they taste?"David asked,I looked at
Michael's box and saw they were not maggots at all.Michael looked down and dropped his box disgusted spitting out his food.
I was so confused...did he see something I didnt?All the guys laughed"Leave him alone"Star said and David stopped laughing.I looked at David with a pleading look and he nodded"Sorry about that...no hard feelings?"David said and Michael nodded"Why dont you have some noodles?"David asked handing them over to Mike.
Michael looked away"They're worms"Michael said"Worms?"I asked confused"What do u mean theyre worms?"David said and pulled some out with his chop stick"Dont-"Michael stopped seeing they were just noodles."Theyre only noodles Michael"David said as I finished my chicken"Alright guys chill on my brother please?"
I said and David sighed"Alright sorry"David said to me.I nodded as I lied my head down on David's shoulder tiredly"Dont tell me your already getting tired"David said and I sighed"Sorry"I said but
he whispered something in Marco's ear and Marco smirked and walked off.I opened my eyes seeing David playing with my hair
"You're so beautiful"He said and I smile"So are you"I said and he smiled back at me and then kissed my deeply.I was shocked at first but then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back lovingly.Then he pulled back"Thirsty?"David asked as I starred at this large bottle"Um yeah,what is that?"I asked"Its red wine Jess"
David said smiling at me"Jess no...its blood"Star said"What blood?No way.I love vampire stories as much as the next person but theres no way thats blood"I said smirking"Oh you like vampire stories do you?"David said and I smile nodding"Yeah"I said"Drink up Jess"David said handing me the bottle"Kay"I said and drank for about 10 seconds.I gave the bottle to Michael.He drank too. David kissed me deeply and licked my lips.I opened my mouth and he licked every inch of my mouth.I smiled in the kiss as he pulled back and from that moment on for the rest of the night we partied in the cave.Michael even loosened up abit so we were all having fun... but the kid and Star kept their distances from us.David and I had made out a couple of times but that was it..................