To Live and Let Go

V

“Faye?”

I winced at the sound of a voice that seemed to loud. When I managed to open my sticky eyes, I saw Poppy almost in tears and some other young man who I had never seen before. I frowned slightly but it was too painful so I stopped.

“What happened?” Poppy begged, taking a hold of my wrist.

I smiled lightly and took hold of her hand.

“Breathe, girl. I, er, got drunk that’s all-”

“Before that, Faye.”

I blinked at her for a second and looked up at the man who rubbed the back of his head and smiled.

“Sorry, want me to leave?” he laughed.

“Erm, no, it’s fine. Who are you though?” I asked.

“I’m Vinny. I was there when you passed out. I actually also saw you some time ago at All Time Low concert in London.” He laughed.

“Yeah, Vinny is the merch guy.” Poppy laughed, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

“Oh, god...” I said, thinking about the face I could have pulled but couldn’t because of the pain in my face. “But... anyway... Lucy pushed my buttons and I blacked out, and next thing I knew she had a bleeding nose. Is she ok?”

“Yeah, of course, luckily you only clipped her nose so there was no major break, just a fracture. “ Said Poppy, refraining from laughing. “We’ve all told her to not press charges.”

“Ahh, good. Though she really deserved what she got.” I mumbled, running circles over the back of Poppy’s hand.

“Yeah, true, but seriously, Faye, you were scary. I mean, it looked like you were going to kill Lucy.”

“Well.” I pulled my hands away and raised my knees to my chest. “Any of that is the least of my worries.”

“What’s wrong?”

“My overdraft.” I laughed, though I honestly didn’t see what was funny. “I’m really in debt and I’ve been jobless for about two months and I’m barely surviving on what I had saved up.”

“Bloody hell! Why didn’t you tell me?!”

I shrugged and looked away.

“I could get you a job. Mind you, you would have to come on the tour. I bet Matt would love to see you running around as a slave.” Vinny suggested, I’d almost forgot he was stood there.

I ran my tongue over the split on my lip and nodded my head.

“Ok, then.”

***
I swallowed as I guiltily looked to the side, rubbing the stitch that rest over the side of my nose where I managed to split the skin. I took a shaky drag from my cigarette and looked up at Callum who leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets. He eventually smiled.
“So you honestly walked into a lamp post?” he laughed.

“Yeah! We’ll the fucker should have moved out the way.” I said with a straight face.

He laughed and approached me, kneeling down before me. I rested my hands on either side of his neck and my fingers drummed against the back of his neck before slowly rubbing my fingers into his skin. His hands ran up my arms and I felt myself lean closer towards him, my forehead pressed against his.

His hands slid over my knees and edged closer and closer towards my hips and he pulled me off the chair, our bodies crashing together; my tiny body fitted between his legs like a puzzle, and I could feel his breath on the side of my neck.

“Callum... I thought you didn’t want me using you.” I said quietly.

I closed my eyes just as he began to kiss down my neck. “I don’t...”

He pulled back and chuckled, standing up. “I’m just fucking with you. You teased me in the first place.”

He winked at me, lit a fag, and out stretched a hand to me. “So almost a month on tour, hey? Good luck.”

I laughed and stood up. “Thanks. Have a nice time without me around. “ I laughed.

“It’ll be fun.” He said and stuck his tongue out at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Subscribers!!! x