Status: Updating either spontaneously or randomly with no actual consistency because life

The Moon Can Shine Brighter Than the Sun

A Complete Stranger.

(Three years prior.)

Jess looked up from the blackened pavement as the door infront of her opened, revealing a tall, blonde haired girl and several drunken teens running down the hallway behind her. Jess frowned, but smiled as the girl pulled her into a friendly hug.

"Jess you came! There's booze in the kitchen and everyone's just kinda getting pissed right now and I am LOVING THE DRESS!"

Jess felt her cheeks burn a little as her best friend glanced over her body, who was maybe just a little jealous of Jess's curvaceous but thin figure.

"Thanks Marcie, yours is really pretty too!"

Marcie stepped to the side so that Jess could walk through the doorway and into the house. Jess felt an immediate waft of hot air stun her whole body as she entered the house, and instantly took off her small cardigan;

She didn't exactly want to cook herself to death.

"Oh my stars it's so warm in here... I'm not even kidding I think my makeup is gonna melt off."

Jess turned back around to find that Marcie had vanished from the spot, and that she was left alone in the kind of familiar hallway; She'd been over to her new best friend's house a couple of times but for this party, she'd turned all the lights off and placed small electric disco balls on the floor. It looked beautiful from where Jess was standing, but the darkness of the whole house meant that she was probably going to trip over her own feet at least five times during the course of the party.

The brown haired girl quickly pulled out a small mirror from her side bag, and checked the makeup on her face. From what she could see, her foundation wasn't running and her mascara and purple eyeliner seemed just about intact. She placed the mirror back in her bag and took a deep breath, psyching herself up for the next few hours. With a smile on her lips Jess strode into what she barely remembered as Marcie's lounge, to find about twenty other teenagers strewn out on the floor and on the two couch's at the back of the room. The people there ranged from people like Jess, who were just the average teenage girl obsessed with partying, shoes, clothes, and boys, to people who looked like they came from the punk scene. She even saw one guy with greeny-blonde hair, who stuck out like a sore thumb against the other people sat around the room.

An older boy came up behind Jess and almost sent her screaming as he whispered something in her ear.

"Do you want a drink? Yes?"

Jess spun around on her three inch heels, her pupils dilated and a small amount of adrenaline pumping through her veins.

"Um... Yeah sure."

Jess turned back around and was waved over by Marcie to come and sit beside the slightly intoxicated girl. She shuffled over, feeling slightly self conscious with all the eyes of the room on her.

"Hey guys, this is Jess. Jess, meet fucking everybody."

She got a few nods from people around the room and maybe one or two wolf whistles, which she took to heart and laughed at ;

She wasn't really pretty.

Well, in her mind she wasn't that pretty;

Quite regularly, she referred to herself as a walking potato.

The older boy came back into the room, holding a purple coloured beverage. Jess took a glimpse at the boy as he walked over ;

He didn't seem the sort of person that would turn up to a teenagers party. He had a kind of mysterious vibe about him. Maybe it was the fact that he was grinning a little too much for it to be normal. Or the fact that Jess now realised that he seemed nearer the age of around about twenty.

And that totally wasn't creepy at all.

Jess took the drink from the boy and clasped both hands around the glass, liking how the coldness of the glass cooled her down a little. She took a little sip, and swallowed the strange beverage.
It had quite a sweet taste to it. She wasn't quite sure exactly what it was, but it tasted absolutely amazing ; It was like a fruit explosion mixed with vodka. Or. Something.

Jess couldn't really distinguish between different types of alcohol. All she knew that was that she was quite a natural heavyweight, despite the fact that she barely drunk alcohol that often. For several parties, she'd been left a little drowsy and sat on a sofa whilst everyone else had passed out from too much alcohol.

Jess took another sip as Marcie stood up in her 6 inch purple heels, applauding as two other boys who looked eighteen or nineteen walked into the room carrying two huge metallic barrels.

Jess could only assume that they were full of booze.

It was one of Marcie's party's.

And that meant drinking until you got literal alcohol poisoning.

"Let's finish up these motherfuckers!"

Jess laughed as everyone jumped towards the barrels, all apart from the boy with the light green hair. She noticed that out of the corner of her eye, that he was glancing over at Jess. She quickly turned her head to face him, as he shifted his eyes towards the congregation of people chanting for the substance that was in the barrels.

"Hey Jess why don't you show the guys how quickly you can chug? They won't believe me at all."

Jess made eye contact with her friend and several boys watching on as they waited for Jess's little performance.

"Okay!"

She held up the drink to her mouth and let the liquid run down her throat and into her stomach with ease. She smiled as she heard some 'WOOP'S' and Marcie laughing, most likely at her.

She held the glass up triumphantly as she finished the drink, Marcie shouting for someone else to get her another;

Tonight was going to be a very interesting night between trying to get the balance of being completely and utterly pissed, and having fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing two am when people had started to pass out from the excessive drinking that had taken place. Jess was still going strong, but she felt a little strange. It wasn't the fact that she was drunk, she just felt really, really, strange. Like as if she'd drunk something that her body refused to process.

"You okay there? Do you want some fresh air or something?"

She looked droopily over towards the older boy who had given her the drink earlier. He had his hand stretched out so that Jess could latch onto it.

"No I'm okay thanks."

He frowned but kept persistent.

"You'll feel better for it. I mean, you look a little pale to me."

Jess placed a hand to her forehead and felt the warmth coming from it.

She did feel a little warmer than usual.

"Okay then... Thanks."

She clung onto the older boys hand as he dragged her through Marcie's house, and out of the kitchen through the french doors. She ended up outside in Marcie's garden, sighing as the cold air caressed her skin.

"I feel a little... Oh.. shit.."

She keeled over as is to empty the contents of her stomach, but dry wretched as nothing came up.

Jess knelt down on the patio clutching her stomach, but collapsed onto her side, seemingly paralysed.
She tried to get up but her limbs were just stuck, like a dead animal's when it develops rigor-mortis.

She could only just hear what was happening around her.

"Have you paid Marcie yet dude?"

"Well we haven't had any fun yet, have we?"

"Okay man. This one looks a little less emo than the last one!"

She felt three pairs of arms pulling her up the garden and onto a patch of grass, where she finally realised what was happening.

She couldn't do anything at all to stop it. She couldn't scream or talk or anything. She could only cry.

Jess suddenly realised what the men meant by their last comment ; Chloe, Marcie's closest friend before she found Jess, must have been another victim. Chloe was typically a very alternative girl, who had at least twenty piercings on her body. And she liked music with the singers sometimes screaming the lyrics.

She felt the bottom of her dress being pulled up around her waist, and her patterned tights and pants being pulled down her thighs. She would have rather been shot in the face at the moment she heard Marcie's voice.

"You guize got what you wannated?"

She wanted to scream when she heard her friend completely pissed out of her mind, not even acknowledging the fact that Jess was on the floor being molested.

"Leave us alone for a bit Marcie. Then we'll talk about payment."

She had been betrayed.

Betrayed by her only friend.

She thought she could trust her;

But no.]

Marcie had been scheming a way to sell her to a bunch of twenty year olds for a fuck.

And Jess bet that the drink she had consumed earlier had been spiked.

Infact, she knew that it must have had been spiked. Only the boy who was currently caressing the skin on her thighs had brought her drinks throughout the night .

She should've known not to let other people get her a drink.

And with that basic mistake, she was going to pay the ultimate price.

"Hey HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU ASSHOLES?!"

Jess managed to lift her head slightly from the grass and watched as a blurry figure stomped over to the three older boys.

She noticed that the person's hair was bright green.

Jess had one last chance.

And it rested in the hands of the boy stood a few metres away from her frozen body.

She felt the three pairs of dirty hands being removed from her skin, as the green haired boy flung himself at one of the three men. At first, Jess thought that he had no chance against the older boys but with only one punch, he knocked the first one out cold; His limp body collided with the ground with a sickly thud. She lifted her head from the grass fully, now regaining a sense of awareness. She winced as the younger boy got pushed to the ground, and one of the older ones punched him in the nose.

The green haired boy managed to leave one more sobbing on the floor, and from how it looked from where Jess was laid, it seemed that he had pulled his arm out of his socket and passed out from the pain.

It was one on one now as Jess watched on, her vision becoming a little blurry again. Both boys charged at each other, but the older one knocked the green haired one to the ground.
She waited for a few seconds, her eyes widening as the older boy pulled a smirk.

He hadn't gotten up.

Jess threw her head back down on the grass, as the one who remained loped his way back over to claim his prize. Her breathing became panicky and erratic as he crawled his way over her body , a sickly grin spreading all over his face.

"You're mine, bitch"

Just as the older boy leant down to press his lips with Jess's, he was pushed sideways off of the shaking girl. She closed her eyes as she heard several grunts and a thud, not daring herself to open them.

She felt a rough, sweaty palm on her shoulder and another pulling at the fabric of her pants and tights. She instantly winced and let out a pained whimper, bracing herself for what would come next.

"Woah woah woah don't cry you're gonna be fine, you're gonna be okay."

She listened as the persons high pitched voice broke the intense silence that had built its way up in the midnight air.

It was the green haired boy.

He had saved her from a lifetime of nightmares.

She opened her droopy eyes to be met with a pair of piercing blue ones, and a friendly, reassuring smile. She glanced over his bloodied face, noticing that his nose was bleeding and that he had a few dirt stains on his cheeks. But Jess soon looked back into the two most beautiful features on his face, slightly hypnotised by how bright blue they were. She let out a deep sigh, but continued with her rapid, shaky breathing straight after ; She really had thought that it was the end for her, and she just needed to calm down before she passed out.

The boy pulled up her grass stained underwear and tights and rolled back down her dress, so that it covered her thighs once more. He then pulled her up by her shoulders in an attempt to get her to sit up straight.

"I kinda need to get you to hospital. You fine with me carrying you cos, I don't wanna have to drag you there."

She managed to mouth a 'yes' and attempted to raise the corners of her lips into a very weak smile. Jess then closed her eyes when she felt him place one of his arms in the 'kink' of the back of her knees, and soon after the other was cradling her back .

"You're gonna be just fine, beautiful."

Jess would've grinned and most likely blushed at the comment, except she was feeling the effects of the drug taking complete control of her system;

She fell limp in his arms, her vision completely blacked out.

Jess could only hope that the green haired boy would be true to his word.

Because really, he was just a complete stranger, caring for her out of his own human decency.

But she couldn't help thinking that now, she was out of the woods;

Something in those blue eyes just told her that she would pull through.

*******************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... So it was definitely less than a day for a second update. I think I just feel bad about making people wait for my update's even though I know that my story isn't the greatest thing ever...

Anywaaaay :P

This flashback I thought was a little unrealistic but I don't know. Hopefully next chapter will be up in the next couple of days if I have time :) Thanks again to all my subscribers and readers xx