Status: Updating either spontaneously or randomly with no actual consistency because life

The Moon Can Shine Brighter Than the Sun

Sowing The Seams Back Together.

"He misses you, y'know?"

Jess looked up from plucking the strings of the ochre brown bass, sighing as she found his kind blue eyes hidden by the blonde-brown locks strewn over his forehead.

"Yeah... I know. I just. I-"

She glanced down at the murky purple carpet, grinding her teeth a little as the whole 'Christie Road' fiasco launched itself back into her mind.

It had been about a month since that unbearable day; She had talked it through with Tyler, and she realised that Billie had his reasons to kick off at her.

One of them being slightly out of it on marijuana.

But never the less, she was still a little angry at the raven haired boy. And she was mad at herself for pushing him over. It had escalated the whole situation. And maybe if she hadn't had pushed him to the dusty ground in frustration, she would have stayed in contact with him;
It was nearing the end of January, and they hadn't spoken a word to each other.

Well, apart from when they conversed like normal human beings when needed, like in their Art and Music lessons. But other than that, it seemed almost as if they were strangers to one another.
Like they'd forgotten exactly who the other was, and what they meant to each other.

Jess plodded over to the other side of Mike's room, placing his bass in a small black stand just infront of the wall. She then proceeded to return over to where Mike sat on the floor, slowly slumping down infront of his bed next to him.

"Tyler thinks that there was more behind what he said, Mike. Like there's something he's not telling me-"

She took a glimpse over at him, resting her head on his shoulder when he leant back against the bed .

"-I mean, us."

Jess smiled weakly when he placed his left hand over her shoulder, pulling her a little closer.

"I have a sort of idea. But Beej's has always been kinda, well, a secretive asshole."

The black haired girl snorted slightly, jolting her body a little as she did so.

"What d'think it is then?"

Mike fluttered his eyes open, turning his head down to the left to glance at Jess resting her head on his shoulder.

"Um... Well.. I..."

She frowned, lifting her skull from Mike as she shot an intrigued glare at the blonde haired boy.

"It don't matter. I was probably shooting at the wrong chicken anyway."

Jess instantly threw her head into his chest as she choked with laughter, Mike's cheeks turning a rather noticeable crimson red as her laugh echoed around his room.

"Where. The. Hell. Did THAT COME FROM!"

Mike looked down at the carpet, smiling as he tried to hide his embarrassment colouring his cheeks.
"I dunno. Just kinda came out I guess."

Jess removed her head from his chest a little as she shook her head, grinning as she felt him chuckle underneath her body.

"Thank god I have you for my daily fix of funny shit."

He rolled his sapphire eyes as she pointed a finger at his chest, closing leaning up towards his face to place a kiss on his cheek.

Except Mike moved his head a little to ask her something, just before her lips made contact with his recently shaven face;

Jess's eyes popped open as she realised the skin that was pressed up against her lips was too soft and delicate for it to be Mike's cheek.

Oh well done Jess...

She immediately pulled back, blood rushing to her cheeks as Mike sat awkwardly beside her.

"Um... Sorry."

Jess pulled her hair over her face to cover the growing redness, only for it to be pushed aside by his calloused fingertips. He placed his index finger underneath her chin and lifted it upwards a little.
She stared endlessly into his eyes, as a small smile played on Mike's plump lips.

"Its fine.... Best friends can do that... I think."

A huge grin leapt onto Jess's face as he winked cheekily, leaning down so he could peck her lips.

They giggled as their lips both touched, a friendly kiss that lasted barely five seconds.

They pulled back from each other, smiling kindly at one another before bursting out in a fit of giggles.

"Okay. That totally wasn't weird at all."

Mike brought up his right hand to flick Jess's nose, except she batted it away before he could even aim his finger at said target.

"Hey! Don't break my playing hand! I need that y'know!"

Jess rolled her eyes as she returned to her original spot next to Mike, leaning her head backwards against his bed.

"D'have anything to smoke?"

The blond haired boy chuckled as he got up from his slouched position, gliding over to his wardrobe a few steps away. He opened the wooden doors and bend his upper body forwards, rummaging around in the bottom of the wardrobe.

I so wanna kick his butt right now.

Jess giggled as she imagined leaping up from the floor and bounding towards him, flinging her foot directly into his vulnerable butt-cheeks..

"YES!"

Mike backed his way out of the wardrobe with a small, clear plastic bag full of greeny-brown stuff. He slammed the wardrobe doors shut, literally jumping back over to Jess. He slumped down beside her, waving the bag directly infront of her face.

"D'wanna roll or -"

Jess smiled devilishly as she grabbed the bag out of his hands, bringing and holding the substance protectively to her chest.

"Gimme some papers."

The blue eyed boy reached into his denim pocket, recovering a squashed red packet of cigarette papers. He chucked them at the unsuspecting girl, grinning as they hit her in the forehead.

"HEY!"

Mike pulled himself up from the floor, and turned around to face Jess as his face beamed.

"Just gonna go check the time. Don't want you to be here when Beej is all moaning and shit about how crappy his day was and shit like that."

The black haired girl's lips formed a slight 'O' shape as her line of sight met Mike's, before smiling weakly and returning her focus back to the joint she was currently rolling. The blonde haired boy plodded out of his stuffy room and across the hallway, grabbing onto the old oak handrail as he descended the flight of stairs. He bounded into the kitchen, his head instantly turning in the direction of the clock which hung just above the telephone at the far side of the room.

1.29pm

It was Tuesday, which meant that Billie finished his history class at around 3pm, not including the ten-minute drive back to his house. That gave himself and Jess a good hour and a half to get fucked up, and for her to go before Billie came back. Mike chuckled as he began to slowly make his way back to the staircase, thinking about how pissed Billie would be when he got back;
Mike had missed Geography and Product Design, simply because it couldn't be bothered with school today. He just felt like he couldn't.

Simple as.

Whereas in theory, the poor raven haired boy had had to slave over three hours of Business, and two hours of History.

But that was in theory.

Knowing Billie though, he probably had missed half of Business studies and had skived smoking where the three of them used to hang out.

Mike yanked his body up the flight of stairs, his smile fading a little as he reminisced in the memories of the three of them just fucking around.

But of course, that probably wouldn't happen again for a long time.

Mike quickly jogged over to his room. walking through the doorway to find Jess with her arms crossed, a triumphant smirk playing at her lips. He looked down to inbetween her overstretched legs, smiling as he made his way back over to bedside the girl;

Thank god she isn't wearing a skirt.

Well actually....

OKAY MICHEAL, NO NEED TO PERVE ON YOUR BEST FRIEND!


He reached over to the gap she had created with her legs, grasping a freshly rolled joint in-between his fingers. He brought it up towards his eyes, inspecting the joint closely.

"Not bad, not bad."

He chuckled as Jess rolled her eyes, as she threw her pink lighter onto Mike's leg.

"Thanks dude."

He lit the joint, closing his eyes as he absentmindedly passed back the lighter, bringing the gently smouldering paper to his lips. He inhaled the substance, slowly letting the sweet smoke curl its way around the inside of his lungs. Mike then passed the joint to the girl sat beside him, letting the smoke seep back out into the surrounding environment through his thin lips.

"Fuck."

Jess did the same, her eyes slowly closing as she reached a point of total internal bliss.

"Hey is this head weed or body, or like, what even is this shit?"

Mike turned his head towards her, a gentile smile playing on his lips as he brought his sapphires to meet her emeralds.

"I have no fucking clue."

Both teens burst out laughing, Jess colliding her head with Mike's chest;

They were either gonna get really, really high,

or they would be stuck to the very spot for at least three hours, attempting not to lose control of their bladders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fucking..Fuck..fuck.."

Billie scowled as he shoved a rusty key into the golden lock of the front door, rain shooting down like bullets from the darkened sky. The lock clicked as he twisted his wrist, as he then barged his way inside the eerily silent house.

He kicked his holey black sneakers off his feet next to the bottom of the stairs, before he began to walk into the kitchen. The raven haired boy slumped against the kitchen counter, sighing as he let the stress of his school day be released from his body; He'd had to bullshit his way through a mock module exam in Business and another in History too, and now he already knew that his Mom would receive a call about his bad grades.

They were getting so bad infact, he wasn't sure if returning to school for further learning was the best choice he had made. Billie just wasn't the right type of person for school. He had no major motivation to learn. And also, he hated it with a passion.

"Billie? Dude you there?"

He frowned slightly, only just registering a voice from upstairs. The petite boy chuckled as he stood up straight from the kitchen side, and bounded through the hallway and over to the stairs; His best friend never failed to make the most shittiest of days actually seem alright. And at that very moment, he was for sure, having a shitty day.

"Yeah. Just coming up."

A small grin tugged at the corners of his mouth as he ascended the flight of stairs, holding his side bag away from his moving legs with his right hand. As soon as he made it to the landing he rushed over to his own room, pushing the door slightly ajar and hurling said bag and his coat onto the floor. Billie instantly spun around and sped towards Mike's room, his green eyes gleaming with happiness.

"Hey dude whats u-"

He pushed his friends door open and stuck his head around, cutting off mid-sentence when he found the blonde haired boy sat next to the unconscious body of somebody he used to know.

"What the fu-"

Mike turned his head slowly, his eyes threatening to close and send the boy into a deep sleep.

"Don-Don't freak man. We smoked body weed and.. y'know.."

Billie grumbled, before stomping into his friends room. He dragged himself over to where Mike and Jess sat, studying the girl closely as he slouched onto the floor. He smirked a little when he realised that she had a long line of drool falling from her thin lips.

"Whats's so funny?"

He glanced over towards his friend, snorting a little when he pointed to Jess's mouth.

"She's drooling."

The blue eyed boy sleepily rolled his eyes, attempting to shake his head a little too. Except, the weed he had consumed was still having quite an effect on his body.

"Dude, remind me never to smoke body weed when I haven't pissed before..."

Billie laughed as Mike exhaled sharply, throwing his head back against the side of his bed as he whined in frustration.

"Okaaaaayy..."

His gaze gradually travelled back towards the girl sat just to the right of Mike, his face dropping a little as more memories threatened to swarm his brain. He sighed a little, before muttering under his breath.

"God I miss you..."

Mike frowned, pulling his head up from resting on his bed.

"You say something?"

Billie shook his head a little to clear it, widening his eyes as he did so. They had now seemed to have become a little dull when Mike shared a glance with them.

"Nope. Must be hearing things."

"Oh."

The raven haired boy smiled weakly before he placed his legs underneath himself, and stood up from the coarse purple carpet. He subconsciously dusted his legs with his hands, and took a step backwards.

"Well, I'll leave you to it man."

Mike sputtered as Billie turned around, wanting to shoot out his hand to pull on the smaller boys arm.

Except he couldn't.

He inwardly groaned before calling out his friends name.

"Beej wait!"

Billie instantly jolted his body back around, stepping back over to where he friend sat. Helplessly.

"What?"

Mike grinded his teeth at Billie's slightly aggravated tone.

"I need you to fucking take Jess home. I'm sor-"

The raven haired boy instantly widened his eyes and smiled manically, not wanting to believe what his friend just said.

"Erm. No. Not happening dude. You fucking do it."

Mike moaned in frustration as he threw his head back against the side of his bed, sighing when he heard Billie's footsteps moving closer to his paralyzed body.

"Please Bill? I can just about stop myself from pissing all over the place...Buuuuuut-"

Billie raised his hand to his face, grasping the bridge of his nose with his forefinger and thumb whilst he closed his eyes; He couldn't cope with seeing Jess after what he'd done, and the pain that had rushed into his system when he realised would never be the same again.

She had been like a sort of drug to Billie. Numbing the emotional pain he felt in his heart. And of course, when you stop taking a drug you consume daily, you get withdrawal symptoms.
Billie's symptoms consisted of constantly feeling like shit, and consequently drove himself to locking himself in his bedroom to write dark, violent, and meaningful lyrics which would probably be stored away for at least a decade.

"Fine. But you owe me dude."

Mike grinned triumphantly, watching as his friend cautiously stepped forwards to the unconscious girl and curled his arms underneath her limp body.
"Thanks Billie."

Billie shot a weak smile over to his best friend, before yanking Jess's body up from the floor and balancing her in his arms.

"Cya later."

Mike nodded in acknowledgement, taking a glimpse at his friend as he turned around with Jess in his arms. A small smile turned the corners of his lips upwards as he noticed Billie's green gems shining brightly down at the sleeping girl;

The friendship between the two other teens had been strained severely, and had most likely broken from so much wear and tear.

But maybe, just maybe it could be stitched back together once again.

And the look in Billie's eyes reassured the lanky boy that he had the thread to do so.

All he needed was a needle;

Jess needed to forgive him.

Or their past friendship would dissolve to nothingness

************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm really sorry guys for the lack of a update ; All due to stress of exams and stuff - French and english lit being the main two culprits... I am honestly trying to write, but it's getting harder to as more exams are happenoing and stuff so like I said last time ( I think), Updates are going to be not so frequent and stuff so yeah...

But I will try to update tomorrow because it's my birthday and I want you giys to be happy or something like that :)
xx