Status: Updating either spontaneously or randomly with no actual consistency because life

The Moon Can Shine Brighter Than the Sun

And I ***ing Missed You Too.

The raven haired boy carefully laid down the unconscious girl in his arms with a grunt, trying with all his might to do so with extreme caution. He let her legs fall the short distance to the bed underneath her, cradling her upper body as he gradually transferred her from his arms to the soft quilt beneath her. He let out a deep sigh of both relief and physical exertion as he stood backwards from the bed, smiling a little as he crossed his arms over his chest; It wasn't that Jess was excessively heavy or anything, but boy, carrying someone fifteen feet to their front door and up a flight of stairs to their bedroom wasn't exactly a walk in the park.

Especially when you're a bit of a weakling.

Well, the raven haired boy wasn't exactly a weakling so to;

He reckoned that he would be quite muscular if he wasn't such a skinny little bastard.

Billie frowned as he reminisced the last thirty or so minutes in his head; It had been a little part of an nightmare trying to get Jess back into her house.

First, he had almost tripped over in his own house when he was attempting to get to his car, juggling his keys and Jess at the same time.

And only a few moments ago, he had almost dropped her on the staircase whilst he had been cautiously ascending them, one step at a time. It had taken some time and a lot of effort, but he had managed to get the limp, black haired girl home relatively safely.

Billie slowly stretched out his arms above his head, groaning as he released the tension that had weaved its way into his strained muscles. He placed his arms down by his sides before taking one last glance at the sleeping girl, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips when she coughed pathetically in her dream-like state. The raven haired boy collected himself and fled the room, briskly walking across the landing to the staircase he'd gone up just a few minutes earlier. He grasped the banister as he floated down the stairs with ease, jumping the last two stairs and leaping to the floor. Billie quickly made his way to the front door which was slightly ajar, a pair of house-keys in the outside part of the lock. He briefly looked over his shoulder and grinned, finding that Jess's greyhound Oskar bounding towards him.

Oh geez.

Billie laughed as the exited dog jumped onto his small frame, almost making him lose his balance as the dog's weight collided with his body. He held his hands up as Oskar panted and whined, evidently happy to see the raven haired boy once again ; Billie had somewhat created a weird bond with Oskar over the months he'd known Jess. Oskar was sort of like the dog Billie never had. Except he planned to own his own dogs in the future, of course.

"Hey boy, whatcha been up to?"

He chuckled as the muddy brown dog placed all fours on the ground and barked playfully, as Billie outstretched his hand to pet the gentle giant sat just before him. Oskar closed his eyes as the boy rubbed his head, opening his jaws a little to show his enjoyment.

"I kinda gotta go now..."

The greyhound whined as Billie removed his hand from its head, as it stuck out a paw at his leg.

"C'ya later Osk."

Billie turned around to face the front door, opening it a little more so that he could slip through it with ease. He ended up on one of the two steps outside the front door, pushing the handle of it upwards as he reached out to grasp the keys dangling in the lock. He let go of the handle, swiftly flicking his wrist as the lock made a clicking sound. He then proceeded to open up the metal letterbox attached to the front of the door and pulled the keys out of the lock, bringing them parallel to said letterbox.

Wait.

What the fuck am I doing?


Billie's face instantly contorted into panic as his mouth opened a little, instantly removing the keys from the letterbox and shoving them back into the lock. He fumbled as adrenaline pulsed through his veins, the key seeming not to fit in the panic that was arising;

The first rule of first aid he'd ever learnt (or rather attempted to learn) was to never leave someone who was unconscious alone.

Ever.
And what had he done?

Left Jess fucking alone.

"You fucking IDIOT!"

Billie collided his forehead with the front door in frustration, sighing and squeezing his eyes shut as the immediate pain contorted his face into a wince.

"If this door doesn't god damn open I swear-"

He shoved the key into the lock once more and forced it to rotate a hundred and eighty degrees, closing his eyes in relief when said lock clicked. He pushed the door handle downwards and shoved the door open, careful not to let Oskar escape through the gap. He snuck back into Jess's family fortress and locked the door, almost tripping over Oskar as he frantically ran over to the staircase. Billie grabbed the banister and yanked himself up it, taking two stairs at a time, which was a little hard when you don't have the biggest leg-span in the world.

He reached the top of the staircase and jerked his body towards Jess's bedroom, cursing under his breath as he stumbled into her door and almost tripped over his own feet. He skidded to a halt next to the black haired girl's unconscious form.

He glanced over her body, placing his head just above her thighs as he waited for her chest to rise and her lungs to fill with oxygen. Billie felt a small amount of relief wash over his body as her chest lifted, grabbing her hand which was placed next to her side with his.

"I'm not fucking leaving until you wake up."

He let go of her hand, feeling a little shocked when it flopped onto the quilt like a dead weight; His green emeralds suddenly grew in size, a small amount of panic arising in his chest. He inwardly cursed again as his breathing increased, closing his eyes as he tried to calm himself down once more.

I'm so not gonna have a fucking panic attack now.

Billie sat down on the end of Jess's bed before he leaned forward, placing his head between his knees. He took in deep breaths, trying to fight the anxiety that was seeping into his body and mind. This method had only calmed him down once before, except that time he was with Mike; It meant that there was a backup plan if it didn't work. Whereas now, he'd just be alone in a vaguely familiar house, waiting until Jess's dad came home.

"Fucking anxiety ruined my fucking life."

He gritted his teeth as the anxious feeling temporarily subsided , growling inwardly as he felt the feeling teetering towards springing out every few seconds.

Billie lifted his head from in-between his knees and sighed, glancing over towards Jess. He instantly sped over to her side and kneeled down beside her head, only just realising that he hadn't checked her airways.

This is why I should listen more in fucking school.

He gently prised her mouth open, his left thumb and forefinger placed on her chin and his right hand cupping her forehead. He looked inside her mouth to find that she hadn't swallowed her tongue, smiling as he closed her mouth and gently rubbed his thumb over her reddened lips.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

He cupped the side of her face as he smiled lovingly, his eyes darting over her face at her most prominent features.

"I wish you knew that. Ever since the first fucking moment I just-"

Billie paused mid sentence, lost in everything he wanted to say to her. He never would have been able to say it to her face to face. And what a opportunity he had right now;

Jess might not be able to hear everything he said, but he needed to get the emotional things off of his chest before he could actually speak with her again. He couldn't bring himself to tell Mike about his feelings that ate away at his insides , even though they'd been friends for almost eight years. It just seemed that they grown apart a little since his fight with Jess.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I've missed you like hell. It's getting so hard to not be with you Jess. You are the most fucking amazing girl I've ever met, and I just-"

Billie sighed as he grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb over the top of it in circles. He smiled weakly as he saw a tear fall to the green carpet, now feeling a little choked up.

"And I just can't not to be without you again. It kills me inside. "

He brought his lips to her hand, another lone tear running down his face as he whispered against her skin.

"I-..I love you Jess... So much..."

He buried his head into the side of her bed, bringing his hand down from cupping her face to her hand that he had grasped.

She fluttered her eyes open as a transparent tear ran down her right cheek. She slowly turned her head and sighed as she found him by the side of her bed, her heart breaking a little at the sight before her;

She had heard every single word that he had said. But she hadn't had the courage to see for herself what a wreck he had become whilst doing so.

Infact, she'd heard him having a panic attack. It was just that her body had refused to function for the last fifteen minutes. It was almost like it had been regenerating, getting ready for a rebirth into the world.

Or maybe she just wanted to see what he would do with her in her 'comatose' like state.

She wasn't quite sure which...

Jess watched as Billie lifted his head from the bed, gasping when he noticed that she was staring at him with saddened eyes.

"I need to..."

He immediately stood up and turned around, only to be glued to the spot by a hand on his right forearm. He nervously looked over his shoulder, instantly turning around when he saw Jess's face streaming with tears.

"Jess I-"

He was pulled towards the slightly dazed girl into a bone crushing hug, sitting down on the left side of her body.

"I heard every single word."

His eyes popped open as he mouth gaped, cautiously hovering his own arms around her back.

"And I fucking missed you too."

He smiled weakly as he placed his arms around Jess, closing his eyes as he felt her push her head further into his t-shirt. They stayed like that for a few minutes, held within each other's arms as if to connect their hearts once more, making sure that the stitching that held them close would never break at the seams again.

Billie opened his eyes and sighed, watching the girl held close to him and drew back as she sniffled. He frowned a little when he found he face smudged with eyeliner, bringing his hand up in an attempt to wipe some of the black streaks away. He rubbed them gently, but became a little frustrated when they didn't blend into her skin; He brought his thumb to his mouth and licked it, replacing it against Jess's cheeks and successfully wiped away a few of the charcoal streaks.

"All beautiful again."

He grinned as she lowered her head to her chest in embarrassment, blood rushing to her face as she tried to cover it with her hair. Billie pushed her hair away from her quickly reddening skin, lifting up her chin with his forefinger. But he suddenly lowered his gaze to the green quilt beneath them, his hand dropping from her face. He began to twiddle with the cover on the bed nervously, sighing as he did so.

"So you heard everything then... hm?"

Jess lowered her gaze too, her eyes fixated on his fingers dancing on her bed. She swung her legs up onto her and crossed them, placing her hands over Billie's fidgeting ones.

"Yeah..."

Their gazes met for a second, but Billie retracted his hands from underneath Jess's and looked away.

"I guess I'm sorry that I feel like this..."

Jess inwardly slapped her forehead as she reached up to turn his cheek with her calloused fingers.

"Not when I feel the same about you. Dufus."

Billie's eyes twinkled as a little as Jess reached out for his hand once more, bringing it to her lips as she flipped it over so she kissed his palm.

"There's just something about you that I can't explain. But all I kinda know is that I love it. And that I'd be nothing without you Billie Joe Armstrong."

The raven haired boy grinned as he took Jess's palm and brought it to his own lips, keeping eye contact with her constantly.

"Same for you, Jessamyne May Winters."

She pulled her hand out of his grasp as she leaned forwards, encircling his neck with her arms. She sat down in his lap, feeling completely whole once his arms snaked their way around her middle.

"I forgive you by the way, Billie"

Billie grinned widely as she lustfully gazed into his green emeralds, their faces drifting closer as the seconds passed.

"Thanky-"

He was silenced by a very unfamiliar pair of lips colliding with his, instinctively pulling the girl sat in his lap closer to his chest. He leant into the kiss shared between the two of them, rubbing his thumbs in circles on the t shirt that covered her back. Both of the two teens smiled as their lips glided over one another's, both sighing as everything just clicked into place ;

It just felt so right for both of them.

And it had seemed that with a completely obliterated and shattered friendship, they'd managed to pick up the pieces to create something more intense. Something more involved.

Something more unpredictable.

So as the two teens sat entranced and connected, melting into the other as their arms pulled them closer and closer still;

They were creating something special and unique, that neither of them would ever forget for the rest of their lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY :(

Life has basically been happening... Also revision for exams too... I was supposed to be revising now but I guess I felt really bad for not updating so yeah... Here...

Also I went to see Green Day at Emirates stadium too :P Thats another reason why I couldn't exactly update but wOW IT WAS AMAZING AND LITERALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Well.

So far :)

I really hope to update soonish but last time I said that and it didn't happen until now so I'm hoping that whenever I have time I'll update :) Thanks to all you guys for bearing with me too :P x