The Freshman Year

Just a Little Bit O' Drama

Chloe's P.O.V.

As I shift further and further through the hallway, I can't seem to find him. It's as though I could sense him. But no matter where I wandered I couldn't seem to find where he was. And then there he was. His beautiful brown hair fell beautifully and swished from side to side as he walked. His clothes clung to him with the tiniest hint of muscles. His green eyes locked with mine until he was at my side. We don't speak. It's as though our mouths didn't need any guidence to find one another. When we kissed there was no one else in the room. As he drew me closer to his body I tightened my grip on his beautiful head of hair. It felt as though we weren't two people, but one. As I slowly came back to consciousness his hand moved from my chest to my waist. I heard a bell ringing and knew that we had to part. As our heads parted a tear left my eyes. It was like all the light had left the room and now I was cold and alone. Without him I am truly alone.

Anthony's P.O.V.

When I looked at her she was the only girl in the room. She was the very definition of beautiful. I tried to ignore it for as long as I could but what could I do? She was exactly my type. I often thought about what I would say to her but I could never get the courage to speak. She is the very popular. It's like she never runs out of friends. One day she would notice me. I would make sure of it.

Brittany's P.O.V.

She makes me so mad I could kill. In fact, that might not be a bad solution. She has a boyfriend. Why does she have to try to take mine? Okay so we're not "technically" dating but we were close enough. James is the only man who has ever looked at me like I mean something. I need him. She must be stopped! I hate her! He's totally in love with her and the worst part is that she makes me miserable my using him. Like she'll hug him right in front of me. I won't let her get away with this. She won't make it to Sophomore Year. Chloe Smith is going down.