The Freshman Year

Oh the Tangled Web We Weave

Charles' P.O.V.

She was the one I wanted. I didn't care who else there was, I only wanted Chloe. She was what I though of when I woke up and what I dreamed of when I slept. Maybe she didn't know it yet but we were in love. It had to be this way. No matter who stood in my way, I would have her. By the end of this year she would be mine.

Hanah's P.O.V.

Confession: I may be popular but I do have a secret. I love two guys. I can't help being in love with Anthony. He looks like he just stepped out of an Abercombie poster. His beautiful eyes and almost black silky hair just said HOT. His body was amazing. It was like he was just made perfectly. No flaws. But the other, he was different. He was a wrestler. He was skinnier than me. His eyebrows were big, he was muscular and a total ass. But he was irresistable to me. I thought about him often. But it couldn't happen. Not even to a popular NOTASIZE2 girl. It just wouldn't happen. Right?

Narator's P.O.V.

As they stepped out of her black car, all eyes were on them. It was like the red carpet. As they sat on the steps outside the school, they looked like they were modeling. It was official, move aside seniors, these freshman were the new It Girls. Chloe and Hanah were The people to be with. They were popular. They were beautiful. If you weren't with them you wouldn't be anyone. They both had upper classmen boyfriends. But still you couldn't help but want them. They were celebrities. Then a former friend of theirs Alison came up to the steps. When she sat down she felt heavy glances fall on her. They didn't acknowledge her. They kept talking until she walked away. As she turned away she heard their mocking snickers all the way into school. She was the prude shy girl that no boy wanted and no girl would talk to. She was untouchable.