The Freshman Year

Vengeance is Sweeter than Candy

Hanah's P.O.V.

(conversation between chloe and hanah)

Chloe : " Yeah well I think we should arrange something to get back at her. I mean can you imagine if it got around what happened? She'd be ruined for good. We can only shun her for so long without drawing attention to ourselves."

Hanah: "Maybe it is time that Little Miss Perfect's spotless reputation got smashed. Alright so good plan but what should we do?"

Chloe: "Let's pull a Carrie and dump something on her at homecoming!"

Hanah: "You dipshit! They all died! Why the hell would we do that? No I know what to do. We're not going to keep her from getting a date. In fact I know exactly who should ask her."

Narrator's P.O.V.

As the two girls left the bathroom smiling maliciously, they're happiness was only eclipsed by their elation at the chance at getting revenge on a certain used-to-be It Girl. Maybe the title I Know What You Did Last Summer isn't such a myth. As they were plotting their vengeance, two unlikely people wound up in each other's arms. As they embraced in the cold silence of the third floor lavratory, only the sound of their heavy breathing could be distinguished. As they made passionate love, there were a couple girls who walked in on the unsuspecting couple. The couple didn't seem to notice the girl's entrance and continued with their activities. The girls didn't see much but what they did report was that the couple spoke only a few times but they never once heard a man's voice.

Joey's P.O.V.

The only secret that I have is big enough to put in Switzerland. I was in love with someone who was taken. I wasn't sure whether or not I could compete with this Abercrombie-looking baseball player who seemed impenitrable. She liked him, a lot. But it didn't matter who stood in my way, I was going to have Hanah. Since she's the Queen Bee I guess that would make him a king. Well, High King Anthony, consider yourself dethroned.