The Freshman Year

Can It Be True?

Anthony's P.O.V.

Finally! I am out of that damn hospital. Just because a dude "happens" to crack his head open and break his leg after falling and there "happened" to be tequila involved and dude "happened" to be temporarily underage, so what? That condemns me to 2 weeks hospital stay? Fuck that! Now that I'm out I can fix everything. And I do mean everything.

28 hours later................

As I rolled up to the school I noticed a lot of snarky stares. What the fuck was everyone looking at? They kept staring. What the fuck is this? I'm not some freak that they can make fun of. I'm the fucking quarter back okay? They can't do this to me! I threw my door shut and stormed through the parking lot. I stopped dead. Hanah was sitting on the steps. Damn! She is hot. Haha no wonder I want her back so badly. I have got to figure out how to tap that. I called to her instinctively and kept my gaze locked on her as I kept walking. She glanced up then horrified she and her friends silently dispersed into the school. What....the....fuck?!? I practically ran after her. She was to quick for me. I glanced around until I found my friend Cam.

Anthony: " Dude what is this? Why is everyone staring at me?"

Cam: "You seriously don't know?"

Anthony: " No? What is going on dammit!?!?"

Cam: " Calm down dude, its like this. You and Hanah...."

Anthony: "What about Hanah?"

Cam: "Your over."

(silence)..............................
(cam walks away looking at anthony strangely)

I could feel my face reddening as the anger inside me boiled. She was going to break up with me. Fuck that. No less she dumped me through the entire school???? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on? I am Anthony Western. You don't dump me after I don't even get some ass from you! Fuck that shit. We are not even close to over.

Alison's P.O.V.

As my eyes opened slightly, I groped the empty space around me to get an idea of where I was. I drew a blank. As I opened my eyes wider, still I didn't know. I started to full out panic. I had no idea where I was. I looked down and realized that my red dress wasn't on me. In fact. I didn't have anything on at all. SHIT!!!! What had I been doing the last time I could remember....I was in a bar...no...a club. Yeah the 18 and over club....with....Aaron! Oh fuck! If I'm naked now, and the last person I was with was Aaron. Oh this is soo not good. Damn! I can't remember anything else. You know what this is just awesome. I don't know what day it is. I don't know where I am. I more than likely just had sex with some guy I barely know and I don't know if we used a condom. PERFECT! Cuz a baby is fucking what I need right now. As I wrapped the sheet around me so that I could move around the room without being exposed, I noticed the time : 12:08pm. I searched until I found my purse on the table in the bathroom and noticed that among the like 900 million missed calls from my mother, I noticed a single text. It was from a familiar number. I opened it and nearly dropped the phone. It said only three words.

"You are done."

Love H&C

Shit.

To be continued..............................