Status: Pweese comment

My Yurning Hart

Save me

** Thought
(Me)
:Meaning
"" saying something'

*What is this?* Thought Kurocho. She opened the door and got out out the rain she thought no one was there... Until a man with Silver long hair wearing a long Black robe with a Scar over his face wrist's and pinky finger.
"Umm.. h-hello." She said quietly. "Heloo There!" Screamed the Silver haired man. her eyes got huge and she stepped back and knocked over a Little bowl of water. "Oh sorry sir!" She said with a soft voice but louder than last time. "It's okay!" He said while she was cleaning it with her rag. "What can I do for you!" He said excitedly. "I-i thought this was just an old abandoned shop so i was going to stay here until i had enough money to buy a house." She said softly. "Oh no my, Dear it's not it's a shop to buy coffins!" He said Loud. "C-coffins? I-i'll be on my way then. Nice to meet you." She said leaving. "Bye Bye" Said the man with a huge smile. As Kurocho was walking down the streets of london at night in the rain she heard a cat meow. A black cat. She pet it softly. it purred. Then she saw a man and a boy walking down the street. She turned around to see the boy and the man standing there starring. Her tiny smile turned into a worried look. "Hello what is a woman like you doing back here?" Said the tall man. "I-i-i-i-i." She stuttered. "Sebastian are we going to sit here and chat or... ya know Grell's out there killing people and yeah so if we don't go now some people are gonna die!" Said an irritated rich kid. the man bowed and then left. so she went back to walking. there was a growling noise all of the sudden a demon bounced on her scratching her biting her. she almost had her soul taken if it wasn't for a Silver haired man walking by with a huge Death scythe. She was laying there scared bleeding wishing that thing finished her off. "So we meet again. So sorry we had to meet like this." He got down on his knee grabbing her chin with his index finger and his thumb. her Baby blue half-closed eyes looking into his green ones. his smile almost as if he enjoyed her death. which he did enjoy. Something shocked through him. *What her death isn't supposed to happen? So that means A DEMON KILLED HER!?!* he thought. He put his hands at the top of her eye lids and slid them down she was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I spent an Hour and a half making this tell my if he acts OOC kk i don't think so BTW the part where he almost took her soul his bangs where flipped back so Shmexy Right? Comment Pwesse!

-Chi Out