Status: Pweese comment

My Yurning Hart

Reaper?

"Ohhh" Kurocho mouned as she sat up. "You'er finally awake." Said the silver haired man from earlier. "Y-y-y-y-y you saved m-m-m-me." Kurocho studdered. "Not exactly..." He said walking over to her fliping his bangs back an getting really close to Kurocho's face, Makeing her turn red. "E-excuse me w-what are you doing?" She studdered while he's inspecting her eyes. Her eyes travel from his eyes to a scar she thought she wouldent ask about, to his lips. "Hmmm just as i suspected..." He said. "Sir? May i ask what?" She asked. "Call me Undertaker, and you'er great great grandmother was a reaper and therefore i cant kill you becuse she skipped the reaper to you. And since I'm a Reaper i cannot kill you." He said without takeing a breath. "WHAT?!?! Imma reaper your a reaper." she said. "Actually half-reaper." Undertaker corrected. "What the hell i cant-" Kurocho was cut off by familiar faces. "Undertaker i nee- who? You'er that girl!" Shouted that boy from earlier. "no im not!" She said fast. "Why what are you doing here?" Said the tall man next to the boy. "She's Citrabel's great great grand child, The Reaper you killed four centurys ago" Said Undertaker. "What you you BASTERED! You killed her!" She aimed a Dagger between his eyes, He stoped it before it hit him he got it between his fingers. "What... Are you?" She questioned. "One HELL of a Butler."

Sorry it's short I'm really tired'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please