Status: in progress

Over You

02

Loki sat in a chair, watching the girl across the room from him. She had been sleeping since the night before, when he took her. She barely even moved.

"Is this a normal thing, Agent Barton?" Loki asked the man standing guard right outside the door, and gestured to Kassidee's sleeping form.

Clint leaned his head in the door and glanced over to the girl before looking to Loki and nodding. "Yes, sir."

"I have heard it unwise to wake mortal women from their sleep," Loki began, getting up from his seat, and then continued, "would she be one of those women, Agent?"

"I got stitches in my face the last time I tried waking her up, sir," Clint responded. "So, normally, I would advise against it. But, she's awake, sir. She's just pretending to sleep."

"You deserved it, Barton," the girl remarked, letting her, now, completely blue eyes open slowly. "I don't particularly care for ice being shoved down my shirt."

"Ooh, there is a history between you two," Loki said, smirking. "Lovely."

"I wouldn't exactly describe it as 'lovely.' You, Barton?" Kassidee asked, looking to the shorter of the two men, who was now completely in the room.

"Not exactly," he replied.

"Regardless," Loki interrupted, "I hear, Agent Carter, that you've got yourself a special...power, of sorts. Tell me about it, please."

"Not much to tell. I can create and manipulate fire and ice," Kassidee said, shrugging her shoulders.

"That is simply wonderful, darling," Loki praised, smiling down at the girl. "Is there anything else you can do?"

"No, sir," she said, plainly.

"She can use a bow and arrow quite well, sir," Clint mentioned. "I taught her. And she's good with hand-to-hand combat."

Kassidee whipped her head in Clint's direction, glaring at him. Loki, now sitting on the bed next to her, reached his hand over to her face. Lightly pulling her back to face him, he stared into her eyes. His lips turned into an almost sympathetic smile.

"Resisting, even now. We'll soon fix that," he said before lightly slapping her cheek and getting up. He walked over to Clint and started mumbling. "Keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't leave this room. I'll be back soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Huge filler.
Err, tiny filler, actually.
So, here's another Clint gif. :)
Image

And, if you are quite fond of Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter's relationship, click here. :)
And if you enjoy Sherlock, here is the Johnlock version. :)