Status: I will update as much as I can

Vampires Everywhere

my old school

Kuza's P.O.V
*flashback*
I remember the light hallways filled with so called "normal people", those who hated people like me. I didn't care thou it was my life and my choice, I was walking down to the cafeteria to eat lunch and every step I took was filled with sorrow, this was the walk of hate, people either screamed ugly things or threw things at me, like an pencil or a book sometimes if the jocks were really bored they would use me as an punching bag and I would be walking home looking like an zombie, tired and bloody, my mom would be shocked but I didn't tell her about it and my stepfather didn't care at all, he would even add one or two bruises himself when mom was gone out, It killed me slowly inside, I missed my dad so much and every now and then I thought about the year it all happened, my dad died of cancer and I am sure it was my fault that he died, he stayed strong for me and my mom and one night we ended up shouting, he wanted me to stop smoking and I got angry I shouted at him, I told him that I hated him, but I didn't mean it, I was just so angry and I slammed the door and ran out of the hospital, when I went back the next day I wanted to apologize, going to his room I was not meet by my father but by the doctors, they said that he didn't survive the night, he simply just lost hope in living. I started to cut myself and burn myself, not because of I felt sorry for myself like most people would think, but because I was angry at myself, I wanted to punish myself for being dumb. Then life got worse when my mom after 2 years decided to find a man, don't get me wrong I was happy for my mom when she was happy, but the person my mom loved was just a lie, a lie named Thomas Bellour, he was not a nice man at all but a monster who loved to kick me and beat me when I was alone. That was one of the reasons why I got more tattoos, to cover up my scars.

I was starting to fail school too, not that I was dumb, but because of the teachers who hated me. They didn't listen to me nor did they care about reading my histories, just as if they wanted me gone.
I hated my school and I hated my stepfather, all I could do was fight back, so I did. I kicked back when the jocks tried to punch me, I almost killed a guy but the principle stopped me after one of the biggest whores named karin told on me. What a fucking bitch!
So I got kicked out of school and my mom decided to move to Los Angeles.
*End of Flashback*

I was sitting in a car with my mom and my stepfather, looking out the window.
"sweetheart, don't look so down" my mom said and smiled.
"it will be okay, a new start for both you and me" she said again, my asshole of an stepfather lent in to kiss my mom, I looked away in disgust. "What is wrong with giving the lady of your dreams a nice kiss? one day you will have to do the same you know" my stepfather asked me with a little smirk upon his lips, I didn't answer.
"Oh I am sorry, I completely forgot that you are gay" He said laughing
"fuck you Thomas!" I said pissed off
My mom looked at me "say that you are sorry Michael Kuza, say it!" she was not so happy any more, I could sense that, but I looked away thinking that no way I would say sorry to that asshole and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joosh!! Finished with the first chapter in my first slash, please comment and so ^^
and have a happy valentines day, alone or not I give you my greetings.
*valentines punches to you all*