Status: I will update as much as I can

Vampires Everywhere

Los Angeles

Kuza's P.O.V
I woke up to a car that was standing still, something that meant that we were in Los Angeles, and looking out of the car window I had my suspicion confirmed, It was Los Angeles indeed. I didn't have the time to go out of the car on my own legs as my stepfather dragged me out. "So kuza, welcome to your new home" he said, "heh, welcome up your ass" I muttered under my breath, but still he heard me and I earned a quick hit to the back of my head. It was quite dark outside as I grabbed my things and went inside my so called new home. Looking after a bedroom I found one upstairs, like I found the attic and it was pretty neat and clean but most of all it was only one window there, I would have taken the basement if it wasn't so close to my mom's room since she sleeps with my stepfather, and well I can tell you that sometimes I can hear them in the middle of night having "FUN", something I didn't find fun to listen to at all. I looked around more, noticing a bed under the one window and even an poster with Marilyn Manson on it, it was perfect for me. As I went to get more of my stuff I felt someone watching me. I ran down the stairs, running into Thomas getting the air almost knocked out of me and before I knew it I was lifted up and pressed against the wall, "The FUCK was that FAGGOT?" he gave me an hard punch to the face and I could feel my blood run down my nose, as I heard my mom enter trough the door I left quickly and ran upstairs again with tears in my eyes and blood falling. I locked the door and as I turned myself I was shocked, the bed was made and looked so nice, my nose was hurting and my eyes were still wet and I felt my mind get hazy, so I laid down onto the bed after stripping my clothes off until I was left in my boxers and as the sudden feeling of the cold air I slipped under the duvet falling asleep.

*Dream*
I was in my bedroom but I wasn't alone, there was at least one boy about the same age as me I think, he got snake bites, a septum, stretched ears and some tattoos, the closer he got I saw that he had quite dark brown hair almost black and that his eyes where dark, like fully dark, just like a demon.
"umm hello?" I said quietly
he didn't answer
"hello?" I said again
This time he stopped inn-front of me, looking me up and down and only then I looked down on my own body, seeing my half naked body, I blushed and looked down, then suddenly I felt something sharp stab into my shoulder, the little shock woke me up from my dream.

As I woke up I felt something warm sitting, almost like hugging my neck, and as I wander my hand up to my neck I touched something furry and something wet, I started to panic and grabbed the furry thing and turned my light on. Looking at my hand I saw a little brown vampire bat and smeared in with blood, my blood. It looked scared, poor little creature I loved bats and I didn't think that I would ever hold one, so I lifted the little bat up to my lips and gave it a little kiss on the top of it's head before I opened my window and released my grip and I saw the little creature's eyes lit up in happiness as it flew away. After closing the window I felt to my neck, something wasn't right about the bite mark. Silently I wen't down to the bathroom and turned on the light. The amount of blood was more than I though and the strangest thing was that the bite mark was about 10 times bigger than the mouth of the vampire bat, Like what the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
So my second update today, I quite enjoy writing this Q3Q so I hope that you enjoy reading
And by the way, the boy in his dream was Aaron Graves