Status: I will update as much as I can

Vampires Everywhere

Late For School

Kuza's P.O.V
After one strange first night in Los Angeles I was woken up by my stepfather dragging me out of bed "WAKE UP!!"
"uhhh don't shout you fucking asshole" I said as I rubbed my eyes, he grabbed my bandaged neck, looking at it with his ugly piercing eyes "What the fuck is this, you fucking cutter, you emo cocksucker" Now that made me angry and I do not walk past him now after he said that, so I pushed him down and grabbed his hair, pushing his head against my crotch "Now who do YOU CALL AN COCKSUCKER?" He looked away, trying to push me of, but I only pushed him closer, "let's see how good you are then" I was about to punch him when someone shouted from behind, " KUZA!!" shitt... my mom =.= I forgot my mom
She threw me my clothes and my bag then almost kicked me out the front-door in pure rage.

As I walked towards the school I looked down at my clock, fuck I'm gonna be late, just fucking perfect, my first day of school and I would be late so I started to run.
As I saw the school coming closer I started to panic, where should I meet?? who shall I look for??? The sun became brighter, so I hurried inside as I wasn't so found of the sun. I almost knocked into someone but managed to stop, and what I was looking at was a boy, about my age and piercings and tattoos, I felt like I had seen him somewhere before but my mind was a little hazy from all the running. He smiled "Heey, you must be new.. my name is Aaron Martin, but please call me Aaron Graves" he sounded so nice and he was so cute, and all I could do was stare at him, "ummh... new boy?" he touched my shoulder, waking me from my day dream. "oh sorry, I am michael Kuza, but please call me Mike or just Kuza" I smiled back at him. "Well mike it is then, cause my friend is also named Michael, so I is easier to tell the difference". We talked for a bit, we talked about ourselves and to tell you the truth, Aaron was an awesome and cute dude. It still felt as if someone was watching me, or more like watching my neck.
Something that made me think of last night.
"So Aaron" I looked at him.
He gave me a wandering look "yeah?"
"I was just wondering if you knew of some bat like animals that are quite big and that drinks blood?"
He looked a little nervous "uhmm n. no I don't think so, why the sudden question?"
I walked towards the benches and sat down, he followed me, sitting down besides me, "It's just that I woke up last night, finding something funny if I can say so, like a bat that was sucking my blood"
Aaron looked at me "It's quite normal with bats around here".
" yeah I guess your right" I sighted *I pulled my bandage down almost regretting it when Aaron looked at me with hungry eyes* He was about to hug me or something but stood quickly up "I .. I have to g go" he was about to walk away, but I stopped him "Hey where shall I go??" "Yeah, the office is there, they will know what to do" he pointed at a direction, before saying goodbye. What a strange dude
I walked to the office where I was given a lap of information about my classes and teachers.
'
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, It's been a long day but finally I am finished and I have a plan of maybe doing Aaron's P.O.V next time Q3Q so we shall see *drinks some mountain-dew*
and please comments are loved, they makes me feel like I am worth something and stuff like that
byeee!!!