Status: I will update as much as I can

Vampires Everywhere

Fresh blood

Aaron Graves P.O.V *back in time, because I can*
I was hanging around in a park with my little group of vampire friends, there was the leader named Michael Orlando but he liked Michael vampire better, David darko who was almost like an brother to me, DJ black and even a newer kid, I think his name was J.J Gun or something, quite a creepy smile on that kid, there was also some others.
"MICHAEL" I whined like a child, *running towards him, then giving him an huge bear hug*
"whaat??"
I looked at him"I am hungry" *I started to rub my nose against his neck, making him shiver*
Damn it!, he really smelled good. "Aaron, get of me!, If you behave then we can go looking for someone to feed of, okay?" *I looked at him* "Okay, let's go!" I wanted blood so bad right now, I was so hungry that I could even drink my mothers, oh wait I already did ._. I always forget the day I was turned. Getting kicked back to reality by the smell of an human, mhmm... by the smell of the blood it was an young boy, little fool shouldn't be allowed to be outside when It was dark. "Lucky me" I muttered, scaring the boy, making him run. I felt the monster inside of me wake up "Michael, This one is mine" Michael let me run after him.
I could feel the wind in my hair as I ran after the little boy, he wasn't that bad for a boy when it came to running, but he was still no mach for a vampire like me and I had a good feeling that he was running into a trap, just some seconds later I got him pushed against the ground, It was in a dark alley and I looked the boy into his eyes.
"Don't scream" I smirked and bit down into his little fragile neck, I felt the blood flow and I swallowed it like the monster I was, feeling disappointed when he stopped struggling and the blood flow slowed down. Fuck I hated a cold body, letting the boy go I still felt hungry. I took my cigarette and lighter and lit it before I walked away calmly smoking my cigarette.
As I walked home I noticed a car that stopped outside my old home, now this was exiting, because those who lived in this town, they knew about the story behind it and about the family who was found dead, my family, I missed them.
walking closer I saw the car door open and a lady stepped out,nothing special about her or her blood, then a man still nothing special, I was about to go again when the man pulled someone out of the door, hearing that one person curse made me smile and there I saw him, an handsome guy who had tattoos and piercings. I was amused by this human boy. after a while I heard some noise from the inside of the house then I saw someone turn the lights on in my old bedroom. I used my vampire powers and turned myself into a bat(yes he is now a bat because that is how I do it) and flew up to the window making it open by using my powers again. hmmmm no one inside, maybe he left?
I flew inside noticing the stuff laying on the floor, well I might give some help, So I turned myself into my human form again quickly and made the bed, Hearing someone shout and someone run up the staircase I turned into a bat again, hiding under the bed.
I smelt blood, delicious warm blood and someone that laid down on the bed I made ready. After the lights were turned of and I could hear someone snoring lightly, I crawled out from underneath the bed, then crawling up the duvet that was half laying on the floor. Taking in the beautiful body underneath me, all his tattoos and piercings and his hair and stretched ears.
Tonight I will have a good meal I thought as I crawled up on his stomach, then going against his neck, I just loved the feeling of a warm body underneath me. Seeing the neck and feeling the vessel pump blood I find a soft place before biting a hole in his skin.
Moaning at the taste of the blood, I have never tasted anything as good as his blood before in my whole life, Forgetting that I was a bat I turned into a human on top of him, luckily he wasn't a light sleeper or else it would be strange to wake up with a naked man on top of your body drinking your blood, as I went back into the feeding part I felt him move, feeling satisfied I turned into a bat again about to fly away but feeling someone grab me I panicked, the lights went on and the beauty looked at me with tired eyes. This is it, I'm gonna die, lose my wings get cut open all that stuff, I closed my eyes as I felt him move, then he walked, stopping as I could feel cold air I opened my eyes looking at him, he said something about that he loved bats then kissed my head and let me go, I flew away again, looking back at my maybe new found crush.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to update today ^^
I hope you like it and comments are loved
Take care, I am tired as fudge, so I apologize for my grammar mistakes