Status: I will update as much as I can

Vampires Everywhere

A house of bats

Aaron graves P.O.V
As I opened the door to our vampire mansion I was attacked by a massive bear-hug, "YOU, I MISSED YOU DAMMIT" I knew that voice, "David!!! my mate" I jelled and jumped around his neck, "I missed you too". As we looked around we knew that we probably had woken up everyone who was sleeping, and to have my suspicion confirmed, we saw a gang of quite pissy looking creatures standing around us and most of them in only boxers, there was Michael vampire in simple black and quite tight boxers, J.J Gun in batman underwear, Dj Black in hello kitty underwear, and some guys that I didn't remember so well, I remember that they were from a band called Motionless in White, but that is it. I also noticed that not every one was there after all so they might be out feeding or still sleeping.
All we could do was laugh as both David and I kept on looking at DJ Blacks girly underwear, while they looked even more angry at us.
Michael Vampire started to growl something that actually made me scared, so I quickly apologized and ran to my bedroom, shouting before I entered "DJ!!" it didn't take a long time for me to get respond as he shouted back "I like your underwear, you look so manly" I knew it would bring me pain sometime tomorrow but It is worth it, I snickered as I went inside my bedroom.

.....

I really loved my bedroom, the walls were of a dark red purple color and the floor was dark as well, my bed was huge and was made of dark rosewood, It was perfect for two, I started to blush as I thought of everything that happened today. I wish that beautiful boy was sleeping besides me. I wish I could taste his sweet blood again and feel his body underneath mine, but most of all, I wanted someone to talk to, someone new.
I sighted as I laid down on my bed after I had taken of my clothes and was left in my boxers, feeling something warm and fluffy land on my shoulder. "My beloved bats, you must be hungry" I have to say that my bats are lovely, I have about 6 of them that I almost considered as my own children. Now there was 5 cute bats on my bed the last one who was my favorite of them all, called Freddie sat on my shoulder, licking themselves around their mouths. "Daddy forgot to bring food home, and he is very sorry" I looked at them, and they looked back eyes full of hunger and a hint of sadness. I felt awful for forgetting them. "So I will let you have some of my blood" Seeing them get exited makes me smile. Tiny bites were made and I lay back down falling asleep, thinking of my sweet human rebel.

*next morning*
I woke up in my bed quite early, by something that moved besides me, ready to push the intruder out I opens my eyes, finding David Darko sleeping besides me. Looking at my upper-body I see little bite marks, some on my legs as well. Then I saw something move in my boxers and not in a perverted way but like really moving, either way I was going insane, or there might be something alive in my boxers. Looking at Darko sleeping I take a look down my boxers then puts my hand slowly down, alright I think to myself, take it easy and just as I find the source of the movements I felt the bed move a little and a tired David looks at me giving away a tiny blush. "You could just ask me to go if you needed to take care of a problem" he said as he blushed more. "No.. NO! you got this wrong, see?" I started to pull my hand up and David looked more like a tomato than a vampire. I looked at my hand, finding Freddie looking tired. "You might wanna explain this Aaron" David said "yeah, David I really don't know what to say, but I forgot to bring food for my bats so I gave them some of mine and I kinda fell asleep" "so that explains all the marks" David said as he started to poke at them, I gave him a little sound making him stop.
As I found some new clothes I looked back at David, "so, any reason for you being here?" He shook his head "naah man, just walked by your room and heard you moan so I just had to take a look, and I ended up falling asleep besides you.
"No way, what did I say??" I looked at him embarrassed.
"Now that is something I will keep to myself" He said as he left my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I updated, so yeah I hope you will like it and I might to a David's P.O.V. next chapter, so you might get some information about that dream *evil laughter*