See You In Hell

The New Job

Right,Left,right,right,Left,straight,DOOR. I was Thinking the whole time I was running away.
"I'm not insane. Save Me!" I saw a camera. "SAVE ME! DON"T LET THEM GET ME!" I turned around to use my card to get out but it wouldn't work I kept turning "Come on you fucking thing work. Damit Work." I stopped and turned around to see the things I was running away from. The next thing I know I'm laying here in a bed with my legs and arms strapped down and I can't go anywhere. I look over to one of those things and I see something on the table next to me. IT'S MY TONGUE. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I try to scream but I can't. This guys starts to say all this voodoo shit and he looks over to me.
"Have fun." He says and walks away. This Demon looking thing comes out. He comes over to me and electrocutes me. He puts his hand on my chest and.........................
*The Next Day*
*Oakland, Cali. 8:45*
"Billie, I don't want you to go." I heard my girlfriend say while I was brushing my hair.
"Adie, you don't understand I've been wanting this job since I was a little a little boy. I just graduated from med school yes but i want this job. After a while I'll see if I like it and if I don't I'll let you pick where I work next OK?"
"In a quite little place? No Rapist? No murders?"
"Anywhere." I look at my watch and it's almost nine. "Sweetie I got to go I'll see you when I get back home. Love you."
"Love you too." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then left. I went out to my mustang. I out my stuff in the back and then I got in. I found a book sitting in the passenger's side.
"Thanks honey." I said as I pulled out of the drive. By the time I got into the town where i was going to work i was running out of gas and it was dark. in the distance i saw a gas station i pulled into the driveway and got out. "Hello anyone here? Is this place open?" I walked around. "Hello!" I tuned around and jumped. There was a guy standing there and then he ran off.
"What are you doing?" A guy said from behind me. I jumped.
"Oh. sorry. I just came to get gas. Are you guys open?"
"Yes we're open. You shouldn't be yelling like that around here. You could get yourself into some trouble. Now let's feel her up." He went over to the gas bump and put gas into my car. "So where you off to?"
"St. Andrew's."
"I thought so."
"What do you mean?"
"You dressed up all nice and stuff people like you work there." he took the bump out. "20 even." I pulled out a 20 and gave it to him.
"Thanks." I said as I walked to my car door to get in.
"Hey be careful. I've heard some nasty stories about the place. From my cousin Mikey."
"Like what?"
"Nothing. When you see Mikey tell him i said hi OK."
"OK. So I'm guessing Mikey is a patient there?"
"Yep." I got into my car and drove off. It seemed like it got even dark then it was when I pulled up to St. Andrew's. I got out and started to walk up to the door.
"Visiting hours are 9:00 to noon." A guard said.
"I'm here to see Dr.Way."
"Oh your that new guys. OK I'll show you where he is." We walked up this long sidewalk.
"Long hike huh?"
"Yeah keeps the patients from running away." We got up to the door. "When you get in go to you right and then go straight pass the day room and to your left and you should see the isolation ward and Dr.Way should be in there. And welcome to St. Andrew's." I open the door and walked down the hall. All I could hear was screaming. I walked by rooms and patients were looking out the small windows. I got to the isolation ward and I heard even more screaming. I went over to a door and a guy was thinking then got up and jumped towards the door scaring the living shit out of me. I heard screaming from the door behind me and I went o open it.
"Don't open that door." A doctor said.
"Oh sorry doctor. Don't you think we should help him?"
"No. That's just Smith. psycho killer. And you are?"
"I'm Billie Armstrong. I'm Here for the job."
"Oh right I've been waiting follow me." We start to walk do a hall.
"Excuse me sir but what's up with all the screaming."
"You'll get use to it. Patient just having their tantrums. That's it. Ah here we are. This is going to be we're you'll be working and staying."
"Staying?"
"Yes you have to be close to your patients. So you'll have to stay here."
"Hey come sit. Let's make sure this fits." I went and sat in the chair.
"Our brains are so unique. So powerful. So dangerous. Billie. You'll be learning a lot more and lot of different things here then you learned in med school. Here it's more dangerous. These people are murders and rapist. Be careful." Someone bust through the door with two cops by him.
"Hey doctor. How's it going?" the doctor that came in here asked.
"Fine." the doctor stuck a syringe into the back of the insane doctor. "Hi. I'm Dr. Way. And you mist be Mr. Armstrong."
"Yeah. What just happened?"
"I'll show you." We walked out of the room and down a long hallway.
"The screams sound like they're in pain."
"No you'll get use to it." We walked up to the door I was going to open.
"Who was that guy?"
"This should tell you." Dr. Way Opened the door and there was a doctor on the floor with his tongue cut out and his eyes bleeding. "Dr.Jackson. I thought I told you to keep Mr.Smith locked up."
"This is Dr.Jackson?"
"Yep. See Smith is a serial killer and people always open the door. Stupid staff. OK now let my show you around for really. Nurse Williams is coming for you."