See You In Hell

What The Hell Was That?

I followed him around and he should me ward 'F'.
"This place is like a cakewalk compared to ward 'A'. This all you have to worry about is giving them medications."
"What's wrong with ward 'A'?"
"You'll see." we walked]ed down a long hallway and got to this room. He turned on the light. "Hung on a second it takes the lights a few seconds to light up." the lights came on. "This is where all the murders and rapist come." We walked over to the office. "Mrs. Jensen. She's the head nurse and the nurse behind her is Nurse William."
"Hi."
"Hi." Mrs Jensen said. "Mr.Way we need to talk to you." I heard a guy saying help. I walked over to him.
"Help me sir." they guy said.
"What's your name?"
"My name is Jackson sir. You need to get me out of here. He's coming for us."
"Who is?"
"The devil. He's killing us off one by one."
"Why?"
"He wants to see what's going to happen."
"To what?"
"Our souls." Mr. Way looked over at me.
"Let's go Mr. Armstrong." he said to me. I got up.
"No don't leave me." Jackson said.
"What was he talking about?" I asked Mr. Way.
"Nothing. He was just making it up. They're crazy remember." We finished the tour back at my room. "You'll start right away in ward 'F'. I already have 20 patients for you."
"Doctor if I may. I'd Like to work in Ward 'A'."
"No. It'd be too much for you."
"Doctor I came to this job looking for a challenge and this will be one for me. So please let me work there."
"Fine. I'll go with my gut. I'll have Nurse Jensen put the files in your room." I left that place and went home. After I woke up the next day I started to pack.
"Billie why do you have to live there?" Adrienne asked.
"I have to be close to my patients."
"Can I come visit you?"
"Yes. Dr.Way would love to met you. I got to go I love you." I gave her a kiss and left. drove back to St. Andrew's. I went inside and went to my room and put everything in there. Then I went to Ward 'A'.
"Hello Mr.Armstrong. Good to see you working here."
"Hello. I never got the files."
"Yes I know. So you know you can talk to the patient before and after the take their medication but never during nap time and never after 9:00pm. Understood?"
"Yes."
"Good. I'll have the files on your desk by to night. And don't worry it's only a little paper work." I went back to my room and the guy that use to be in there was leaving.
"Hey." I said to him as I came in.
"Hi. I'm Pete I use to be in here."
"What happen? Why are you living?"
"I use to think you had to be crazy to be in here but know I think you have to be crazy to work here." he picked up his box and started to leave. I walk over to the nightstand and pick up a bible.
"You forgot something."
"No. You'll need it more then me." I rolled my eyes and started to unpack. I put everything away and went to the bathroom when I got back there was a pile of folders on my desk.
"Yeah right a little paper work." I said to my self. I put them into the stacks. As I drank my coffee. "Not the most professional filing system but it well work." I grabbed the picture of Adrienne. "I miss you babe." As I was looking at the picture something dropped on it i looked up and the was writing on the Ceil "GET OUT" it said.