See You In Hell

My First Patient

I went out of my room and found Dr. Way.
"Doctor. Someone graffiti my ceiling."
"You'll have to find the janitor about that." He said. I walked around the building almost getting lost and getting the shit scared out of me by the time I saw the janitor cleaning up.
"Excuse me sir?" I asked.
"What'd you want?" he said.
"I need graffiti cleaned up in my room."
"OK hang on a second and I'll be right with you." he finished moping and I took him back to my room. "Yep that's blood."
"Can you get it off?"
"Most of it." He started to work on it. "So you're that new guy?"
"Yeah."
"I'm a patient here but I've been here so long and I started cleaning up for people they just made me the janitor."
"So do you know who is able to get into my room?"
"Yeah. Beside you no one. oh and me b/c I'm the janitor. And Mr.Way. That's it."
"Do you know anything that goes on around here?"
"Nope. That should do it. But I'd be careful though."
"Ok thanks." He gathered his things and left. I went back through the files and say Jackson Henderfield. I went through the files and decide to do him first. I saw a roach walking across my table. "32" I said to myself. I herd a knock on my door and Mr.Way came in with some guy behind him.
"Billie this is Evan he's going to be helping you out on your trips." He explained and left.
"Sir your looking at my eyes I know. It's ok. I do just fine." there was a roach crawling up the wall and Evan smacked it. "Yep. Just fine."
"33."
"You ready sir?"
"Eh, yeah. I'm going to do Jackson first."
"He should be taking a bath."
"Ok." I grabbed the file and we walked down the hall.
"Stop he should be in there." He pointed to the door on my left. he opened the door. "He should be around that curtain. Do you need anything sir?"
"No I'll be just fine."
"Ok. I'll be right out here if you need me." He said and shut the door.
"Jackson? Jackson can you hear me? It's Mr.Armstrong. I need to talk with you." I walked over to the curtain and pulled it back to find the tub full of blood. I let out the water and a body was revealed with a hand mark on his chest. "Evan, Evan." I said as I was backing up and gagging.
"Yes sir?" Evan said opening the door.
"We need to call the police."
"Don't you think we should talk to Mr. Way first?"
"Don't worry I will but I need to call the police."
"Mr. Armstrong what are you doing?" Mr.Way asked walking up to me.
"Thank good. Mr. Way one of my patients is dead and we need to call the police."
"Let me see what you've found."
"Sir I need to call the police."
"The police aren't going anywhere. Show me what you found." I brought him into the room. He walked over to him. "Shame."
"Sir now may I call the police?"
"If if makes you feel better fine. But if they don't find anything you have to promise not to speak of this again."
"Ok. I promise." I went and called the police and they came and examined the body.
"Just a heart failure a cop said.
"How can that just be a heart failure. Look at the scar on his chest." I said.
"It's been there awhile. Nothing wrong here." The police left.