Chiron

P-873

I walked up to the gate, I entered the four diget passcode onto the back of my glove and it unlocked. I slid the glove off and put my QR under the reader. The red light turned green and the gates opened the old fashion way, on hidges, they opened up to reveal a little garage with walls all around it connected to the gate behind me. The gates slowly closed behind me. I was kind of hesitant about this now, I herd stories of people hearing they could get the SUE first then end up going to some serial killer/rapist freak. I slid my glove back on and it locked into my wrist. I slowly aprouched the shady shack. I did not want to open that door, everything told me to turn around. If this was such a big deal why am I not being greeted? I did not reach forward, I did not want to, but I reached forward and turned the handle like the doors in my grandfather's house. The door slid down however, unlike at my grandfather's house. I saw a all white room with a elevator at the end of the room. I walked in shock and toward the elevator. Then the door behind me slamed up. I herd somthing get turned on. I kept moving toward the elevator, then the hall got blury and I felt dizzy. My legs gave out and I fell to the floor. I could still see but I could not move. Two people with air filter's on came over and looked at me. They looked very offical in thier dress. The one said to the other "Are you sure this is the guy?"
The other one replied "Nope, but if he got in he'll do." Then he put a cloth over my face and I could not see. I felt my legs be picked off the ground then I was dragged by them. We stopped shortly after and I felt a decent in an elevator. It seemed like I was in their forever. Finallly I was dragged out and Picked up by my soulders and legs and set on a table. The cloth was removed and I saw the doctor known for working on the SUE. He said to me "The gas we put into you has made your body unable to react to anything, even threw a reflex. We need the brain to feel and know what is going on but not reacting to what is happening. You do not have choice on the kind you will get." he no longer was adressing me, "Henry! What version of the SUE has killed the least animals?" What does he mean by "least"
"P-873 has only killed one hunderd and fifty two test subjects out of thirty thousand." So I could die?
"Do we know if he will survive?" Wait, you didn't check that
"Ummm.... Let's see. . . Nope, we have no idea." yeah, that 's comforting, thanks.
"I like thoose odds!" I don't can I back out now? "Henry, bring me over a vile full of the P-873 SUE."
Henry did as the doctor asked. The doctor took the vile then rested the point on my arm. Henry hooked me up to a Vita-Scan. The doctor said for the record "Ingecting P-873 SUE into Beta 01." I felt the needle go into my vein. This wasn't that bad at all. "Pushing P-873 SUE into the blood now." I imeditly felt the pain. It felt like my arm was burning and turning into dust. I felt it flowing threw my blood then it rushed up to my heart. The wrath incinerated my heart and I couldn't handle it. I herd Henry say "His Vita signs are excalading!" Then I felt my heart on every beat rushing the devil's fire through my enitre body. Then it stoped. "He's dead." Oh shi-

"'Good morning from the head of Genetic Enginering in the world, GED, Genetic Enginering and Devoloment. I am talking with head doctor, Doctor Chiron. Doctor Chiron, is it true that you have descoved a way to combine two diffrent animals with eachother to make a new one?'
'Well, I would not call it a new animal but a better version of the old one. We are merly speeding up evolution. That is why we call it SUE, and it is not combining, the correct term is splicing, it is altering the DNA of one orginasim with another to interlock the traits of the other orginisim.'
'When do you belive human testing will be ready?'
'We will be picking our first Beta tester out of the whole world in about one week, anywhere from newborn to dying old man. Everyone's chances are the same and anyone can decline the offer.'"

"I have a better chance of dying this moment than anyone in this room being picked for the Beta Testing. Don't get your hopes up." I herd my friend, Greg say, I turned around from the screen and said "Yeah, and I have a better chance of going to prison and dropping the soap then being picked myself." Me and him laughed at that unfortante sitiuation.