Single Army

1

At the first of danger Army always flees before any witnesses notice her. Army loves danger, though witnesses don’t. This time she won’t make a commotion. After midnight the children start to leave. When the music becomes louder, the groups of people get larger. The real party has just started.
Army is wearing a sparkling purple dress. She has noticeable looks, but no one steals one glance at her. She is invisible to everybody. Only one person does see her. He is not a guest.
Army knows someone sees her. She knows how it feels when people are watching her; she is used to it. Someone is out there, watching her actions. Incredibly intent on her prey she doesn’t care. Walking to her victim Army slips inside the VIP room. Only one person was inside. Loop, as in the one who looped a hole in the plan of selling illegal candies.
Army sits beside him. He doesn’t see her. She pats Loop on his shoulder. He jumps up. “Who’s there?” he demands.
Army smiles. The drugs she put in all the alcohol affected everybody’s senses well. She pulled out two things out of her bright pink purse: a photo of Loop and a small blade. She looked at the photo and then at Loop. Her blade shined an electric blue; it was excited to touch blood again.
The small blade, now a bloody red with a black smoke effect grew large before Loop even turned to the door. Without a sound Army slit his throat in a messy way. The guards will come soon. Army slipped the photo back in her purse and changed the scythe into a Swiss army knife so she could fit in a purse. She focused on the time she had left. There is only a few minutes before the drug looses affect.
The room’s curtain blocked the moon. Army couldn’t see well without light. She bumped into objects twice. She finally found the window; the glass cracked when she hit it with her purse. Without her gloves on she couldn’t touch it without leaving prints. Army knocked what glass was left with her purse. Any assassin like would have used a more clever escape. Army wasn’t like any assassin. First of many, she was never trained. Second of many, she learned hot to kill at a late age. Army jumped out. She ignored the laws of physics. Jumping from 3 floors high, she landed perfectly. From all the work of the day, this part was the most. Heading home she didn’t remember the person that was following her.