Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Suicide

They awoke within each others arms still practically naked.
Gemma nuzzled her head into Dan's neck to signal that she was awake. He whimpered.
They lay for a while until Dan's phone began to play out the song reckless from the bedside table. He reached for it. It was Josh. He picked up the phone. Made a 'uh huh' and yeah noises until he said bye.
At that point he got up out of the bed and watched Gemma's body crash to the matress.
'Ouch!' She moaned looking over at Dan.
'Sorry,Josh needs me' He informed her walking to the wardrobe to get dressed.
'Okay,but hurry back' She said then dug her head into the pillow. Dan then proceeded to get changed.
He walked over to her and kissed his forehead. Then went to leave the apartment.

He arrived at a cafe just off half way between Josh's place and his own. Josh was already at the cafe.
Dan walked over to the table that Josh was at.
The cafe had barely anyone else in there.
So he sat. Josh had already ordered him a tea.
'Hey mate, whats with the early morning wake up call I was busy!' Dan greeted.
'You to didn't! But it's serious kind of' He responded
'No we didn't,she couldn't' He mumbled playing with the rim of his cup of tea.
'Harsh!' Josh commented. Dan just shrugged it off.
'So the serious problem?' He asked changing the subject.
'Austin' He muttered. Dan's eyes fixated on Josh. He had his attention. Fully.
'What about him?' Dan questioned staring at him.
'You haven't seen the news' Josh said raising an eyebrow.
'Well no as I said,I was busy'
'He' Josh began 'Comitted suicide' He blurted out.
Dan gasped. His jaw dropped.
'Thats not all the police read his suicide note out' He commented passing Dan the newspaper that was infront of him.
Dan looked down at the open page.
He read the note that was on that page.
He picked up the newspaper up and said good bye to Josh.
He rushed his way home.

When he arrived home Gemma was sat on the sofa watching TV. It was the news.
Dan slowly made his way over to her.
Her face was blotched red and shirt covered in tear drops.
She finally turned her head when he sat next to her.
Dan reached for the remote and turned the TV off.
He grabbed he shoulders and moved her so that they where facing each other. He got the newspaper.
He simply cleared his throat.
'The police where able to find the man's suicide note, since he has no found family it is assumed that we can share the not it read as " I killed myself not for myself but for others well one person they know who they are I wronged this person so must wrong myself I wrong myself by death" It is unknown who he was/is referring to but that should soon be fixed' He breathed.
Gemma sniffed.
Dan brushed her face.
Dan leaned in to her ear.
'Why cry,he as he said wronged you' Dan whispered
'I practically killed a man' She muttered she went to go to the kitchen for water but Dan caught her arm.
He lifted her sleeve.
'You didn't' He muttered
She looked down at him and shed a tear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo
Comment please! Message me some ideas!
Love all you guys for subscribing and would love to hear what you think because I don't know where to take this story without feedback.
So comment and love you all for subscribing!