Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Shower

After the blur of the party Dan and Gemma weren't exactly drunk but they where close enough.
They practically fell into the apartment and slammed the door behind them.
Dan shoved Gemma up against the door and began to kiss her neck in every place possible. Gemma moaned with every kiss he made along her neck.
Before Dan went any further the last part of sanity in Dan's mind clicked.
'Do you want to do this?' He managed to breath out.
She smiled. 'New chapter in my life' She breathed
She kissed him softly on the lips.
'Dan I want you' She moaned
They continued to kiss until Dan pulled out.
'We smell of beer and cigarettes' Dan pointed out in between kisses.
'Shower' Gemma breathed
Dan picked her up and took her down the corridor to the bathroom.

Once they where in the bathroom they proceeded to strip each other naked. Dan smiled at Gemma as she didn't even flinch when she was pure naked.
She didn't flinch at her naked body,not one bit.
Not even as she passed the mirror.

They two of them stepped into the shower both trying to huddle together under the warmth of the water.
They didn't speak. They didn't have to. Their bodies spoke for them.
Gemma smiled nudging Dan's jaw,placing a soft kiss feeling Dan's stuble rub against her lips. Dan smiled wrapping his wet arms around her waist 'I love you so much babe' he mumbled against her forehead kissing anywhere his lips could find.
'Love you too' She breathed whilst winding her arms around his Dan's neck. Her fingers getting tangled within his dark brown hair pulling their lips together.
A cheeky grin appeared on Gemma's face.
'Do you think the lads would notice if you had a hickey?' She grinned through the flood of water.
'Mm let's find out' He hums.
Gemma grinned even more,lips suctioning to Dan's soft skin,sucking and biting his neck,earning plenty of the noises that Dan was making.
Dan wasnt in the mood to have sex until Gemma agreed to.
He didn't know wether she actually wanted to have sex or wether it was some of the alcohol she consumed.
But now that her lips are all over his neck and jaw,Gemma's arms holding them tight together.

He began to think it was a good idea.

'Gemma' He groans,feeling one of her hands slide down his back. His lips attached to her neck softly sucking the area as they both begin grinding.
Gemma moaned using her other hand to hold onto Dan's hair as he kissed her. He pushed her up against the tiled wall.
He reattached his lips to her neck sucking on her weak spot making her moan softly.
Her arms went around him pulling him closer. His tongue slipped into her mouth,caressing hers. She opened her mouth more,wanting to taste more and more of him.
She pulled him closer so their bodies were pressed against each other.
Gemma made a pleased noise at the back of her throat causing Dan to as well. Dan's hands went down to her bum,squeezing it and pulling her into him even more.
Gemma broke the kiss causing Dan to moan.
'Are we actually going to,you know?' She asked 'Or just make out this entire time'
'Your eager,I can't do this in the shower' He admitted
'Bedroom now' She demanded
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter is basically an I'm sorry chapter.
They do get it on.
It has been in my drafts for a while because I can't write sex stuff so I hope it's alright.
Comment please!