Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Ibiza

The alarm rang through the house. Gemma turned over to turn it off. She looked at the alarm. 6am. She groaned,it was too early. Dan had slept through the alarm. Gemma turned to look down at his sleeping body. He looked adorable and she wanted to wake him up but he looked to at peace. She snuggled into his side,she watched his eyes open slowly. He looked down at her letting a smile appear on his face.
'Morning' She mumbled into his chest
'Morning' He replied wrapping his arms around her waist,tightly.
'No,no,no,you are not getting comfy,get up!' She commanded leaping off if the bed.
'Uhh babe' He groaned flopping onto the bed.
'Get your arse up!' She yelled 'This is what happens when you pack late the night before!'

When they arrived at the airport they were the last couple to arrive. They walked up towards the gang.
Josh and Abbie. Max and Georgia. Matt and Natalie. Then Chris and Leah.
Of course once they were all on the flight she had to sit next to Dan. He refused to give up his seat next to the window.
'Your an arse' She told him
He stuck his tongue out and laughed in response. After a while everyone was pretty much asleep except for Gemma. She sat peering over Dan's sleeping body out at the window.

Once they landed everyone was like zombies. But instead of craving brains they craved some sleep. The group disbanded for two hours for sleep and then returned back to the Lobby.
'To the hotel bar' Matt yelled storming ahead of the group leading the way.
They all sat along the bar on stools. Max had ordered them all shots,after an hour they were all pretty much drunk. After three hours of straight drinking they all retired back to their rooms.

It was 2am when Gemma woke up. Her body had decided to throw up all the alcohol she consumed. She sprinted to the toilet. She spent most of her night throwing up...

She felt something nudge her leg. She opened her eyes to see Dan standing over her. She lifted her body up and hit her head off the toilet.
'Oww' She mumbled holding her head.
'You alright?' He asked holding a hand out for her to stand up.
Once she was stood up she glared at him as if to say 'do I looking fucking alright?'.
He led her back into the bedroom. He helped her lay down on the bed,he passed her the tv remote. He left the room for five minutes then soon returned with paracetamol and water.
'Reminds me of the first night you spent at mine' Dan pointed out going to lie next to her.
''Umm' She hummed as she swallowed the paracetamol 'What about today?' She asked
'Everyone is pretty much hungover' Dan admitted
'Except for you' She smiled
'I'm a heavy drinker,I can drink loads and feel fine' He said rubbing her forehead.
For the rest of the afternoon they lay side by side watching some shitty Ibiza tv show.
'I feel better' She informed him
'Wanna do something?' He asked her
She nodded into his chest. He cuddled her.
'Get up! Beach now!' Dan demanded

She sat up.
It would be the first time she would be on a beach.
Butterflies filled her stomach,she felt like a child.