Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Sunglasses

By the time they woke up it was already 11am.
They softly kissed each other awake.
Gemma traced his jaw line.
'Thanks for last night' She grinned up at him.
'Well morning to you too,oh and thank you to' He smiled kidding her on the nose. Dan's phone buzzed on the bedside table.
'Ahh shit,8 missed calls' He said picking up his phone as he picked it up the phone played our 'Finders Keepers'. He picked it up.
'Hola midget Max!' He greeted on the phone
'Don't give me that bullshit' Max told him
'What have I done?' He asked sitting up on the bed
'Where the fuck are yo-' Max was cut off
'You two had sex and you where fucking loud!' A voice that was clearly Josh's yelled down the phone. Gemma leant up on her elbows to hear the conversation.
'Get your arse's down here now!' He demanded
'Yeah do as Josh says!' Max added hanging up the phone.
Dan placed the phone back on the bedside table.
He fell back laughing.
'They heard us then?' She smiled
Dan patted her leg 'Come on get ready' He told her.

They both got ready.
Dan was dressed in black shorts and a blink-182 t-shirt.
Gemma wore a bikini under white shorts & vest with a cardigan
They made their way to the lobby.
When they reached the lobby only Josh,Abbie,Max and Georgia where there. The lot of them smiled well except for Josh.
They girls all hugged. Max and Dan just high-fived.
Dan turned to Josh who had his arms crossed.
'Come on Joshie' He grinned
A smile cracked on Josh's face just as they hugged each other.
'Get in there Danny boy' Josh whispered as the pulled from the hug. They all stood smiling.
'So what's the plan for today?' Gemma asked breaking the silence and smiles.
'We where thinking day on the beach' Georgia shrugged
'Sound fun' Dan replied

They all walked out onto the seafront it was Sunday and barely anyone was around. Max informed Dan that the others did some late night drinking so are utterly hungover.
The guys sat on the sand watching the girls splash in the water. Josh moved closer to Dan.
'How you doing then?' He asked raising an eyebrow through his sunglasses. Max turned to look at them.
'Alright' Dan shrugged not taking his eyes off of Gemma
'Alright! Alright! You sounded like you had a blast!' Josh burst
Max let out a laugh. Dan placed his sunglasses on his head.
'Lets just say I had her like putty in my hand' Dan laughed
The boys all began laughing as the girls approached them in there now wet bikinis. Gemma knelt in between Dan's open legs stealing his sunglasses and putting them on.
'They suit you' Josh pointed out
She giggled posing as a laugh.
'Give me them' Dan begged
'Noooo' She giggled. Dan tried to steal them but she placed her hands either side of his shoulders. She had pinned him down.
'Oi get a room!' Max shouted
She kissed his nose and ran toward the water with his sunglasses. This continued for another half an hour until Gemma fell backwards on to the sand and Dan fell on top. He took his sunglasses and stuck his tongue out.
'Got them back' He told her
'I see' She smiled back
He kissed her gently then made his way to her neck and sucked on her skin. She squirmed underneath him.
'Dan not on the beach' She giggled. He stradled her hips and took her hands in his. He smiled down at her.
'What?' She asked
'You are finally happy,you are yourself,I love you for that' He told her 'And you don't care that right now you are in a bikini'
She smiled. She pulled his t-shirt toward her.
'You made me happy' She whispered letting go of his shirt.

She was right Dan made her happy.
And that it was a two way street
She made Dan happy
♠ ♠ ♠
So the last chapter of the weekend