Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Breakfast

Gemma blinked a few times before finally opening her eyes. The light shone through the half closed curtain seeing that the sun had already risen. She turned around excepting to see Dan. But instead she saw his blanket and pillow,as if no one had been there. She sighed.
She crawled from the bed,went to the bathroom,brushed her teeth and got changed. She put on her comfy jeans and one of Dan's jumpers that she felt most comfortable in.

When she entered the kitchen she saw Dan,preparing breakfast

'Oh good morning,sleep well?' He greeted with a smile.
'Morning,yes thanks you?' She smiled walking towards him.
'Same thanks' He replied placing his hands around her waist pulling her closer so he could kiss her.
As they pulled away Dan's eyes fell to Gemma's hand and the ring. He picked her hand up and kissed it. She blushed as he looked into her eyes.
'I can't believe it' Dan told her 'That your mine' He smiled
'I can't believe it either and that I have you' She grinned

The pans hot sizzle interupted their conversation.
Gemma layer the table as Dan placed the plates down onto the table.

Throughout breakfast Gemma had her hand placed on the table as Dan held it,playing with the ring.
'We should probably tell the gang' He suggested as he finished breakfast and looking up at her.
Gemma nearly choked 'You didn't tell them!' She exclaimed
'Nope' He smiled feeling like an idiot 'It was a spur of the moment,heart feeling thing' He admitted
She stared up from her plate,finishing breakfast.
'Thats so sweet,so how do we tell them?'
'Movie,beer,music,party,our place' He suggested
'Sounds like a plan' She smirked

And so it was they would have a engagement announcement party. Ever fibre in Gemma was tingling as she was excited to see their reactions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter before the paaartaaayy