Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Don't Give Up

A few days later Gemma's health hadn't changed and Dan stayed by her side just as he promised Josh. Every so often he would play with Charlotte. Each of the guys payed a vist to the hospital to check up on them all.
The doctors also checked up on him from time to time. The told him that sometimes people who are in coma's can hear when you speak to them.

Dan held Gemma's hand. He hadn't tried speaking to her,in all honesty he felt stupid talking to a lifeless body but the doctors insisted that it might raise his spirits.
'Hey umm Gem' He stumbled 'I don't know why it's hard to talk to you I mean I have done it loads of times before' He laughed at himself. He stroked over her ring. 'I promised Josh I wouldn't give up on you or Charlotte and I promise I won't,I just need you to show me that you aren't going to give up on me or Charlotte' Dan began to tear up.
'I know you won't give up please don't,I don't think I could ever look after a baby and still be a drummer. I can't live life without you I couldn't do it'
He wiped a few of his tears.
'Gemma,I need you,Charlotte needs you,you may not think anyone cares about you or that you being her is worthless but life without you is worthless,I just need you by my side'
His breathing became more fast paced as he cried.
'Because,you promised that you wouldn't leave me,and you can't just break a promise,you can't Gemma,you can't'
He felt his chest go tight as his head fell into his hands.
He looked up as he tried to breath normally.
'You can't Gemma,you just can't,you promised' He whispered.

He stood up
He placed his hands behind his head.
He paced at the foot of the hospital bed.

Dan sat back down taking her hand once more.
He brought her hand up to his face.
'I want you to keep your promise,just please show me that you won't give up on me,please' He whispered closing his eyes and kissing her hand. He opened his eyes.
He looked to her face as he kissed her hand once more.
Her face twitched as he kissed her hand.
Her eyes began to quiver.

Dan held her hand tighter as once more her face went still.
Then he knew she wouldn't give up on him or Charlotte.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again Gemma helped because when her dad was in a coma and the doctors told her to talk to her dad.

Please Comment! :D