Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Like

When they entered what looked like a abandoned apartment their nerves rose not knowing what to expect. They walked up the creaky wooden stairs. There was only one door on the landing which was boarded up. Josh shoved his shoulder into it and it opened. 
They stepped in the ragged old room to see Gemma tied to a chair with blood on her face dripping from her mouth, her face was cut and scared. 
But at a double take Dan noticed   her jean leg was ripped off, showing her burn scars. 
They fully stepped in. The door closed behind them. 
'So this is Dan and his companion' A voice muttered from behind slowly walking passed them. 
A man with jet black hair and rugged,ripped clothes stood before them. 
'I should introduce myself, I am Austin's best friend,Andy Clarke' 
The man introduced with a smirk on his face. 
'You bastard' Dan muttered taking a step forward but Josh held him back. 
Andy laughed at Dan as he stood beside Gemma. She winced at his foul touch. 
'Tell me,has she mentioned me?'
'No' Dan spat
'Uh huh,not that she would'
Andy squeezed her cheeks tight. 
'She was so much prettier in the dark lighting of that science lab'
He grinned as Dan's face grew more and more tense. 
'You are probably thinking to yourself,why is he doing this?'
He stepped away from Gemma. 
'I'll tell you why,she killed my best friend,see Austin was weak killed himself out of pity' Andy walked closer toward Dan and Josh. 
'I am not like Austin'
He stood inches away
'I finish what I start,even if it was years ago'
Dan clenched his fist as Andy strutted back toward Gemma. 
He removed a gun from his pocket. He placed it to Gemma's head. She began to whine and whimper in the seat. 
With his free hand Andy slapped her causing Dan to jump forward. Andy laughed. 
'You really like her' Andy laughed keeping the gun at her head. 
'Tell you what,you ask me some questions and I do the same,that way we know each other better. 

Gemma looked at Dan with her tear filled eyes with look of the words 'I'm sorry'. 
Josh and Dan moved forward. 
Andy grinned. 
'I'm liking this' Andy smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno what to put here but please comment,I'm still ill so that means more updates for you! :D

Please Comment!