Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Question Time

Andy stood holding the gun to Gemma's head as Dan and Josh stood in the middle of the room facing them. 
'I shall go first' Andy said 'Why are you here?' 
'To protect and get Gemma' Dan answered. 
'Why did you do this?' Josh asked
'I'm a sick bastard who wants revenge' Andy smirked
'Why risk your lives?'
'Because we care about her' Josh answered staring at Andy. 
'Revenge for what?' Dan questioned as he to kept a gaze fixed on Andy. 
'Austin's death' 
'Why do you care so much?'
'Because I do' Dan spat 
'Any other revenge reasons?' Dan persisted. 
'Hmph ancient history stuff from school' Andy scoffed
'Why do you persist in protecting a damaged little bruised and scared girl!?' Andy raised his voice. Dan stepped forward. 
'Because,I love her and you being a low life wouldn't know of love,would you?!' He shouted
Andy began to laugh at Dan. Mocking his sudden outburst. 
'Love' Andy laughed. His face went straight locking in on Dan. 
'You don't know what it is like having to watch your best friend die because of love,love is just another form of pain hidden by sweet roses' Andy said as he stared deep into Dan's eyes. 
'Lets continue question time shall we' Andy suddenly beamed 'I believe you ask me now'
Dan stared at Andy clenching his fists tighter and tighter. 
'Where is this going?' Dan asked 'Where because this is torment! What is wrong with you!' Dan shouted on the verge of tears. 
'Do you love her?' Andy asked bluntly looking at Dan
'Of course I do,why would you ask' Dan looked up as Josh came to his side. 
'Because Austin loved Gemma,but she was too moody,too bitchy and so he decided to teach her a lesson but nooo it turns out she was mentally ill so that changes things' He said on the brink of insanity 'But you see why I am holding your girl hostage is a whole other reason'
Gemma looked to the floor knowing what came next. 
'Whats the reason?' Josh spoke up asking Andy. 
'Tell um Gemma'
She stared at the floor. 
'Go on' Andy teased
Andy moved his face inches from hers,breathing down her neck. 
'Tell them! Go on tell them!' Andy shouted 
Gemma looked up through her tear filled eyes at Dan and Josh. 
She took a breath. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna leave it for a bit before I upload the next one as I need to finish the end of the next chapter.

Please Comment! :D