Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Gunshot

Andy moved his face inches from hers,breathing down her neck. 
'Tell them! Go on tell them!' Andy shouted 
Gemma looked up through her tear filled eyes at Dan and Josh. 
She took a breath. 

She gazed into Dan's eyes. He caught her gaze as he thought about what she was going to say and all the possible outcomes. 

'Go on' Andy encouraged keeping the gun at her head. 
'I tried to kill myself' She spoke through all the blood. 
'Oh that's not all' Andy smirked 'Tell them the rest'
She took another breath. 
'But instead I killed my brother' 
She hung her head sobbing her eyes out as Andy began to laugh at her crying body. 
'She killed her brother' Andy laughed 'Mentally ill girl couldn't even get suicide right' Andy laughed to the point where he couldn't breathe. 
'So,if she killed her brother,why are you doing this?' Josh asked grasping Dan's wrist to control his clenched fist. 
'To remind her,that today was the day he died and that she should be dead right now' 
Dan walked over to Andy as he was still in a fit of laughter. 
Dan punched him in the gut to stop his laughing. Andy fired the gun and dropped it. The gunshot hit the roof. Dan picked him up by the collar of his shirt. 
'You sick bastard' He said punching him in the face. 
'Pass me the gun' Dan demanded Josh reached down and gave it to him. Dan placed the gun in Andy's hand. He angled the gun into Andy's mouth. 
'Do yourself a favour' Dan spat. 
Andy complied and the gunshot rang through the abandoned flat. 

Gemma whimpered at the sound. 
Dan ran over to her. He untied the rope that latched her hands together and then did the same for her legs. 
She instantly fell on him not having her balance back. He picked her up bridal style off the floor. She placed her arms around his neck. 
'Dan I-' 
'I don't need to know' He said following Josh through the door and down the stairs. 
'Dan' She said sternly 
'Babe-'
'I'm sorry' She whispered
'What?' He asked all surprised. 
'I'm sorry' She repeated 
Dan stopped in his tracks whilst Josh phoned up Abbie. 
'I should have-'
'Babe,please,don't,this would have happened either way'Gemma sniffed looking into his eyes. 
'Don't cry because your going to make me cry' 
Gemma could see the tears brimming his eyes. She had never properly seem him cry.  
'I'm so sorry' She mumbled
'Don't worry' She looked at him,his eyes were being to go puffy and red. She wiped away his newly fallen tears. She buried her head into his chest as Josh hailed a taxi. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I haven't got any response off of you guys recently so I need to know what you think please!