Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

Recover

Gemma stayed close to Dan's chest as he carried her into the apartment. 
Abbie sprang up as they entered
Josh demanded that she get the first aid kit,water and towels. 
Dan placed Gemma onto the sofa she whimpered as her bruised body touched the cushions. Abbie rushed into the room with all the   needed equipment. 
Dan knelt in front of Gemma taking the towel and patting down her cuts and scars.
She sat up as Josh got a cup of water and held her chin so that she could wash the blood from within her mouth. 
Abbie left to go and check on Charlotte as Josh and Dan tended to Gemma's wounds. 
'Dan' Gemma moaned trying to open her eyes. 
'I'm here babe' He said as he bandaged up some cuts. 
'Daan!' She raised her voice. 
He stopped had he was doing and stroked her cheek. 
'Babe,I'm right here' He soothed trying to calm her down as Josh cleaned her burn. 
'It hurts' She whined 'Dan it hurts,make it stop' She begged
He properly sat her up right as she whined. 
'Babe,where does it hurt?' Fan asked as he wiped her face with the alcohol wipes. 
'My face aaah Dan!' She whimpered as he wiped some of her cuts. She got ahold of her wrist barely gripping it as she was weak. 
'Please stop,Dan make it stop' She winced 
'I can't make it stop unless you let go' He placed her hand back to her side as he tended to her wounds. Gemma closed her eyes tight not bearing the stinging pain. 

Josh and Abbie left soon after leaving Dan to take care of Gemma and Charlotte. 
Dan kept Gemma lying on the sofa as she couldn't bear to move. Dan cradled Charlotte as he sat on the floor next to Gemma. Charlotte was fast asleep in his arms not knowing of anything that had happened this night. Gemma sat up. 
'Dan' She whispered
'Yes' He said placing Charlotte down on the arm chair which was covered in blankets. 
'I need to tell you-'
'Please don't not now' He told her as he knelt in front of her.  
Gemma's eyes began to water. 
'Please,don't Gemma' He wiped away her first tear. 
He perched himself next to her.
He held out his arms for her to rest her self in his arms. 
She fell into his arms holding back her tears. 
'I don't want to know Gemma all I want is for you to be alright' He told her. 
She looked up into his eyes,his crystal blue eyes and nodded in agreement.
He rested his chin on the top of her head as she buried herself further and further into his chest. 

She soon drifted off within his arms. Dan gently placed her back down onto the sofa. 

He took one last glance at her.  
This fragile,scarred and bruised girl was his fiancé,mother of his child,the love of his life. 
But even though she was all these things and he loved her so much he didn't know how he could,how they could recover from this one. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! :D
I have been bored all day so I assume later I will update at least another time before tomorrow :)