Status: Active

I Bite My Tongue So You Don't Hear Me

The Park

Once everyone was ready Dan brought Charlotte out to the car and sat her in the car seat. She had just woken up and was playing with her teddy bear that he had got her when she was born. Gemma couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two of them.
'Gemma!' Dan yelled 'Are you ready?' 
'Yes!' She replied shutting the apartment complex door and running to the car. She climbed into the passenger seat and kissed Dan on the cheek. Charlotte laughed at the two of them. 

They drove to the local park which was a park called kyoto gardens also known as green park or holland park. 
Barely anyone was around when they arrived. It was only 11am in the morning. 

They headed straight to the swings once they got there. Gemma sat Charlotte down in one of the baby swings and began to slowly push her. Dan walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his chin on the top of her head. She leaned her head back into his chest as she continued to push the swing.  
'I love you' He whispered 
Gemma pushed Charlotte again. 
'Love you too' She smiled 
Charlotte kept giggling as her mother pushed her in the swing. 
Later on they sat down together on the grass. 
Charlotte was placed in between Gemma's legs as she held her up.
Dan sat beside them wearing his sunglasses over looking the park.
'Charlotte baby your so cute' Gemma smiled as she held her little hands. 
'Mommy's cute as well' Dan laughed as he pinched her cheek. 
Gemma laughed. 
They sat for another moment. 
'Dan' Gemma turned to him. 
'Yeah?' He put his sunglasses on his head. 
'I have a question' She looked to Charlotte as she spoke. 
'Shoot' He tried to look in her eyes. 
'Did you ever want kids?' She asked continuing to look at Charlotte. He raised an eyebrow. 
'I guess I never thought about it, I mainly thought it would happen when all of us guys settled down and the band was done with' He answered. 
'Hmm' She mumbled
'But I'm glad I have Charlotte and I have settled,things don't turn out the way you want sometimes' He smiled 'But that can be better' 
She turned and pulled him toward her so that she could kiss him. She connected their lips and pulled away to just stare into his eyes. 
'I didn't plan to meet you,but I'm glad I did' She smiled
They kissed once more as Charlotte laughed. 
'So I was thinking,maybe you could meet my mum and sister with Charlotte' He suggested. 
Gemma's mouth dropped open slightly as she looked at Dan. 
'I-I' She stumbled
'I mean I have told them about you and we decided it would be too much with what was going on but now...' He trailed off
'I will,I'm just shocked' 
'About?'
'That you haven't asked me sooner' She teased and Dan just grinned
'I'm joking love' She smiled. 
Dan picked Charlotte up and held her close,tickling her. 
'You would love to meet Mummy Flint and Sister Sarah' Dan smiled down at Charlotte. 

Gemma smiled at the two of them even though inside she is nervous. She knew it was going to happen sometime but just not right now. She didn't know what Dan had said about her to them. 
Her mind kept on coming up with more and more scenario's of what could happen. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't know what to think I had writers block!
And I didn't know what to do
But I was in Wales with my friend Gemma and her uncle Liam so that's my excuse cause we didn't have time really to go on the Internet too busy.

But please comment I need to know what you think ;)